1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Warhammer 40,000 TD' started by Soja, May 29, 2005.

1. Soja

Soja

Resources:
    Resources:
    ive been playing this a lots of time but every time i see there is a big story in every tower.. and sometimes the story isnt even good.
    like:
    very fast tower... and when i build it.. it is normal??? thats wrong :)..

i think nobody reads the whole story at the towers. mayb it is beter if you just say.. how much dmg, what the attack speed is,the range, the gold cost and the special ability's. That's all you realy need to know

But the rest rulez :).. only its a shame everytime i play it i play it with newbies.. everytime i die becouse there are others who leak.. h8 newbs :p

2. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hehe... But if some text is wrong, then I would suggest you write the name of the unit down since there are more than 160 towers and I don't feel like looking through all of them..

3. Soja

Soja

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol.. i dont know it atm.. but sometime its anoying if you think you bould a fast tower.. its super slow.. ;).. i think just the stats would be better than a whole story

4. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yes I guess so.. But it'll take a long time to change everything.

5. Malufa

Malufa

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it would probably take too much time and it would, by virtue of what it is, detract from the actual theme of warhammer. After all, it is not like we use WH models and icons (gods that would be a huge file) so people need a little background info to more fully appreciate the map.

If you are really intent upon it, however, I am sure Ras can give you the character data and you can make all of the needed changes, then send it back to get it changed properly.