• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[suggestion]talent tootlip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
can u add the talents not selected on tooltips for talent archives:
example:

Talent: Level 10
Increases maximum HP by 15%
Increases maximum MP by 15%

Increases attackpower and spellpower of equipped weapons by 30%.

Level 10
Going off this I liked how the old talent system showed you what talents you'd be able to get down the road. It helped map out exactly how you wanted to spec your talents. Is there a way you can bring this back?

EDIT: or at least a place to recap once you've spent your points which talents you have so you can look at it.

EDIT2: After I spent all my talent points It appears it does show me which talents I did end up getting for each tier.

Last edited:
If people want this, sure, no problem.

I have an automated LUA script for making the tooltips, so adding "greyed out" options to the talent archive is no problem. Takes just a minute.

However, I don't have a good idea how I could allow people to see what comes down the road... but I guess we always have the forum for those guys that want to numbercrunch.

Level 6
it's gonna be weird when selecting talent tho..but it's much better if we can also see in our talent archives what we DIDNT choose.

Level 6
ahhh...okok

then yes pls, i dont think any objections in this suggestion..

meanwhile, i report a typo:
Ranger
Level 15 Increases chance to hit with standard attacks by 10%.

oh, sorry not typo, i mean clarification
It does what it says: increases your chance to hit. So basicly it counters 10 evasion of an enemy.

If an enemy has no evasion, it does nothing. Default evasion for almost all creeps in the game is 5%. But certain creeps and bosses have more.

Level 4
Level 15 Increases chance to hit with standard attacks by 10%.

I wanted to make sure of this also, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.