• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Suggest of my idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Wow sorry man, but what is this? You have got a 'suggestion' for a new class and your post isn't even half a row long. This is just useless. There once was a thread about a sixth class and this topic was discussed for ages already. There is no need to make such a thread again. And it is anyway useless to make a suggestion for a new class if you don't explain/think about anything of your own suggestion. No offense, but please stop making useless threads.

EDIT: You even posted something in the old thread which was about the sixth base class and anyway you still post something like this here, knowing that there was a thread about this already. Screenshot

Level 4

Well, if someone posts something like this as an answer to my post, I simply already give it up to communicate with such a person. It seems like you didn't even read or understand my post at all. You should learn to make your point clear and how to state your opinion in a good way. I'm not saying that I'm making all that good at all, because my first language isn't english anyway. I think I should just stop here now, because if not the results will be useless shitty posts anyway.

Level 8
bloodxboy, You say new classes you give some names then you put no effort into it at all. In the other thread people had worked out spells what they want them to look like etc for almost everyone of there "Ideas" you just stated a name. Maybe if you put some effort into your post and then instead of replying with "youmad" like a 4 year old people would respect what you have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.