• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Submitting 5 versions of your map in 1 week? Cmon people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
It seems like there should be some rule against that. People already complain about there being too many resources to pick through...

Level 16
Nah, u are talking about maps, and this is the place for it.

And i totally agree with you. Really irratating to come to the site, see that there's new maps and then u check what they are on go like "wtf? wasnt this map submitted couple of hours ago?". You brush ur shoulders and close the browser.
Few hours later you are playing wc3 (well idling on the channel and decide to check if any new maps are on wc3search). Hurray, 5 new maps. You click to see what they are "wtf?!?!? i saw this map already posted twice today!" :p

That is my little story. Ban the multi map posters!!

Level 24
i usually don't check the new maps very often... but jesus christ saw 3 versions of hero battle, saw 2 versions of another map (1.8 and 1.8b, right next to each other) ALL on the same freaking page. not to mention hero battle 1.9 on the "new maps" whatever page. jesus christ ppl it says Add/Update Resources not Add/Add Redundant Resources. not to mention that one with map name Zul'Farrak or whatever, it doesn't even look like it's started.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Yes, that's quite annoying, and I'm making a list of people who don't remove old versions of their map. Althrough the rules page is outdated (last time I saw), I still take those rules seriously.
Also, I apoligize for my "inactivity" if that's the right word; my PC was having lots of crashes, not only on warcraft, I think the CD Drive just fecked up, since I tryed to reinstall everything and it refused to read the CD.
Unfortunatley, there's no other moderator for the Maps Section, and I can hardly run through the forums already. So, some people's good brains will have to do while I'm unavaible.

Level 24
XD it's that awesome avatar again! anyways, it's fine that ur not on a lot as long as u make up for it with speed and efficiency and/or awesome avatars. maybe this could become a list of redundant maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.