• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Submit your OWN HERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Well first I had a concept of troll collector who won't sell anything, but works as a damager and concentrates on dealing more damage...

Like... a troll scavenger?

Which agility hero met the axe? I don't remember all the accepted ones.

The Lindormr Dragon. It felt far too generic-dragon like, and I think the hero only existed because of that model. Even if it is a great model. As for the accepted agility heroes, we have...
Azazel the Fallen Angel
Saphiro the Lightning Assassin
Hypnos the Dreamwalker
Unit 0405 the Dog of War
Vladimir Dismark the Puppet Master
Tharion the Dragon Disciple
Cyzx the Arcane Guardian
Gyro the Goblin Ace (Was intelligence, decided to make him agility)
Ajrak'uhr the Dread Wyvern

Level 14
Cursed One

Hello .. I have this one(a bit late :s):
Class name: Cursed One.
Proper Names: Herian. ='D
Model Used: Medivh (black).
Main Stat: Agility.
Ranged (graphic: Sphere[Blood Mage])
Role: Summoner/Damage Dealer

While the war to beat the Curse Lord was raging, some humans, hiding from the demons, have been found.They have all been hit by a powerful spell, that only very few survive. The Cursed One survived it, and has been transformed to a demi-human, demi-demon.He has sworn for revenge, and is great at spilling blood.

Ultimate ability: Heart of the Non-Living
Rather than dieing, Herian survived the spell.He has sworn for revenge. His heart becomes demonic when seeing a living hero.He becomes filled with pain, and almost wants to kill himself.After the hero goes away, he becomes satisfied, thinking that he transformed into a demon.
When a hero approaches, the cursed one gets a X% increased attack speed. When the hero goes away (1 000 range or more) Cursed One has a chance to warp and deal damage to the running hero.Also gives a chance to polymorph the running hero (ONLY if cursed one warps to him).Has a (big) cooldown to reduce the imbaness.
Icon: The bloody one( I can't remember..it's in WE)
Graphic: Blink when warping.Bloodlust when increasing attack speed.

Ability 3: PayBack
Since he has been transformed, he tried developing powerful spells that may beat the Curse Lords, and at last, he will be free.Although he has not succeeded, the spell he developed was good enough to slay enemies.
Creates a wall of magic that deals damage to enemies in a line(if not imba, 2x agility or 3), and stuns them (ministun).(Gives a buff, required for some spells, please..)
Icon: Wind Walk (o_O)
Graphic: mmm..Black arrow..

Ability 2: Dark Rising
The Cursed One summons the power of the Gem to help him survive.After testing everything, and everywhere, he could only summon IMPs.Bad luck for him.
Summons (X number) of IMPs to help the Cursed One on his Killing Spree.(IMPs are good at supporting allies. Has a chance to summon IMP general (same model, black this time) that has Demonic Flaw[Immolation].)If the buff given by Payback is active, the IMP are more powerful.
Icon: Raise Skeleton.
Graphic: MODELDemon

Ability 1: Vengeance Of the Crow
The spell that the Cursed one was preparing since a long time..Combining the powers of the Gem and the powers of many other heroes' souls, he tried making a more powerful summoning ritual, and this time, he succeed at doing it.All the rage, hatred and bloodlust he has for the Curse Lord and the Scourge helped him to develop it.
Summons a powerful Crow that has great damage and health points. The crow, has a chance to stun the attacked enemy (spell name: Hatred Attacks) when attacks.For those near the ritual place, they get low damage.Needs the buff given by PayBack.
Icon: BTNdeathritual
Graphic: Medivh transformed to that c00l crow.
Hope you like it :grin: If you need more heroez, I'm still bored enough for it :D
EDIT: Would be cool if u add spell Spheres (Blood Mage) ..

Last edited:

Glo

Glo

Level 2
Hey... I want an int hero, if possible :p
Class Name: The Glowing One
Proper Names: Glo :)
Model Used: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/navi-120114/?prev=search=wisp&d=list&r=20&c=2&t=2
Main Attribute: Intelligence
Ranged (Graphic: Small Wisp)
Role: Harass/Dps

Some time ago, the Scourge brought a plague to the night elf land, which started to destroy the wisps. This one, was able to survive and gained amazing power, that could beat almost anything and anyone in Azeroth. At first, the night elves thought he was a curse, but in time they started to think otherwise. With the power of "The Glowing One" they are even able to defeat the Lich King.

Ability 1: Beam Warp
This wisp is able to slightly manipulate time and seem to move from one place to another with incredible speed. The only way to catch the wisp, is to use the time it takes to regenerate that power. The Glowing One leaves behind a shard of his energy, which will be released shortly after he has disappeared.
Changes location faster than light. After X seconds an explosion occurs on the place blinked from that silences the enemy for X seconds in a medium radius.
Icon: Blink.
Graphic: Essence of Blight, Blink.

Ability 2: Glow Bolt
The Glowing One shoots a glowing ball at his enemy, that deals high damage to the one hit by this projectile, also blinding the target for some time. If the bolt leaves an energy trace, it is possible to connect to the target.
Deals damage to a single target, silencing the enemy for X seconds. Has a XX chance to get sight of the target for X seconds.
Icon: BlueLightBTN
Graphic: Silence, Starfall.

Ability 3: Sacred Aura
The units near The Glowing One are all affected by a strange energy. It weakens the enemy, but empowers his allies. Many have tried to find the source of this energy, none have succeeded.
Decreases enemy damage and movement speed by X%, increases ally damage and movement speed by X%.
Icon:BTNIntelligence
Graphic:Human Selection Aura

Ultimate Ability: Glowing Mirror
This powerful ability allows The Glowing One to create an exact copy of any nearby unit. In order to defeat the clone, the help of others might be required, as it is difficult to fight The Glowing One and the copy. Also, running can be a good idea, since the power of the mirror can't maintain the clone for very long.
Makes a perfect clone of any nearby unit which lasts for XX seconds.
Icon:BTNXFireStone
Graphic: Mirror Image

Thanks for reading this, I hope you like it and add it to the map :)

EDIT: I decided to add another spell so you can replace something with this if you like it better.

Extra Ability: Shard of Elements
The Glowing One uses the main piece of the glowing mirror to entrap an enemy to an illusion which will drive the target crazy and to think that he is really going to die. He runs from the illusion, while just looking stupid to others who see it. Only those, who have witnessed the fear and have horrific knowledge of that "dream world" can know to stay away from it and protect themselves with everything they got, so they would never have to witness the true meaning of fear. The shard also gets an useful side effect, that can make the pain felt in the nightmare realm, become real, in the form of 1 element.
Frightens the enemy (casts Fear) and makes him lose control for X seconds. Also, will cast 1 of these spells: 33% - Slow; 33% - Envenomed spears (a lil' buffed plz :p); 33% of weakening the targets by X% damage and X armor. 1% of returning the enemy to base.
Icon:BTNEmberShard
Graphic: Fear

EDIT - 2: If you decide to use the Shard of Elements, make the ultimate ability REQUIRE an effect of the skill, so the Glowing Mirror can only be used when the enemy is in fear or under 1 of the 3 effects of the skill.

Last edited:
Level 14
Just another Hero: Sylderon The Night Lord

Just Another Hero:
Class name: Night Lord
Hero name: Sylderon
Role: Shapeshifter
Primary Stat: ANY!He's a shapeshifter, Mon..
Ranged
Model Used:Here!
Icon: Lich
--Related to The Cursed One--
The Night Lord, long, really long ago, was one of the criminals that assassinated Herian's family (no,No,nO,NO, not me! :eek: the hero).The Cursed One developed so much hatred, but the Night Lord, growing more and more powerful, becoming more and more insane, has created a curse, even more powerful than The Curse Lord's. In fact, so much extreme that he became demigod-like.After the war, he found out how to reach the moon abyss, and finally got the shapeshifting power.

Ability 1: Moon Portal
The Night Lord opens up the Moon Abyss' portal, but while opening it, he goes insane and fights more rapidly. Since the ShapeShifter(also known as the Night Lord)'s forms are summoned from this abyss, he needs the portal to shapeshift.
Makes the night lord attack faster for a duration. The buff is needed to shapeshift.
Icon: Spell Immunity(Infernal)
Graphic: Starfall (Caster)
Ability 2: Ghoul Shape
The easiest to learn shape.The Night lord focused especially on this one, making it more powerful, but still easy to use.
Sylderon transforms in a ghoul with a melee attack (chaos) that has a chance to copy exactly when attacked. Also has a small splash (like 10%).
Icon: Ghoul
Graphic: Ghoul..
Ability 3: Nightmare
Not a shape. Sylderon's hidden power, Nightmare, makes the enemy cry and cry, until he loses consciousness and get teleported to Night Abyss.
Does X damage, and if Night Portal is used, makes the unlucky target lose some of his armor and makes him paused for X seconds.( Also creates a buff Nightmare that does..anything u want)
Icon: Carrion Swarm
Graphic: Reincarnation(Target)
Ultimate Ability: Demon shape
The Shapeshifter releases his real form, to become the demon Araj'Kalar who has enough power to erase light as well as evil from the world.
Transforms the Night Lord to the Demon Araj'Kalar and gives him a ranged attack. The shape makes the user have more health, damage, and grants him the ability to to cast Nightmare in an area.(well..Just name it Araj's nightmare, same effects as nightmare but does not give buff)The buff Nightmare is needed to get that abliity.
Icon: Metamorphosis
Graphic: Here!

Level 14
And Glo, besides your beam warp spell, your hero's nice.Keep it up..
EDIT: and, I modified the Cursed One + added The Night Lord. I hope he's better now..
EDIT #2: Great now! Very nice hero, Glo,after changing the beam warp.Try providing us with more of your part.

Last edited:

Glo

Glo

Level 2
If anyone has got an idea to improving my hero, I'd be happy to listen.
Herian, your heroes are both pretty nice, I like the new skill on Cursed One. Just so you know, the ultimate on your second hero looks kinda funny :p. Anyway, I like them, if you get any other good ideas, be sure to share them here.

EDIT: Good job, +2 heroes, both of them are awesome :)

Last edited:
Level 14
If anyone has got an idea to improving my hero, I'd be happy to listen.
Herian, your heroes are both pretty nice, I like the new skill on Cursed One. Just so you know, the ultimate on your second hero looks kinda funny :p. Anyway, I like them, if you get any other good ideas, be sure to share them here.

First of all, thanks for the comment. :)
Second, well, you could replace your Beam warp&Glow bolt with something cooler..Let me think...
Beam warp # Glow Warp : Teleports an ally or yourself to a random point in an area (XXX range)and stuns the enemies in the landing area. If used on an enemy, teleports to him dealing damage and then goes back to the original place.
Glow bolt # Beam Of Blind-Eyes : Since your hero specializes in dealing damage and stunning/silencing,
Beam of Blind-Eyes : shoots a powerful beam that deals damage and blinds an enemy, stunning him, and after stunning, silencing him briefly.

---And another hero:
Class name: The Unknown
Hero name: Sharklar
Role: Manipulator
Primary stat: Agility/Strength(you choose)
Melee
Model used: Avatar of Vengeance / Illidan(BLACK)
Icon: Warden (hero)

Sharklar, was once a peasant, living in a small village near Theramore.He was insulted and, everyone told him that he was bad at everything.His friends betrayed him, and he lived alone for a very long time.Then, he choose the path of Vengeance and Evil, following the orders of The Devourer, for years.But he betrayed The Devourer like his friends betrayed him.He is the Unknown, because he never told anything about his identity.

Ability 1: The Unforgotten Past
Sharklar remembers his past everytime he get attacked,and get strengthened and bloodlusted while remembering it.
When attacked, sharklar has a chance to get bonus strength and agility for a period of time.When he attacks, he has a chance to silence his enemy.
Icon: BTNRedDemon
Graphic: Essence of Blight

Ability 2: Blood of manipulation
The Unknown's one and only blood, the blood of manipulation. Since he was betrayed, he could easily manipulate his enemies and make them cry for a long period of time..His favourite spell..
When cast, makes his enemy cry, running anywhere and getting a lower damage.
Icon: BTNHowlOfTerror
Graphic: Howl Of Terror (Pit Lord)

Ability 3: One,Two,Three..
The Unknown was preparing this since a very long time.He is the most powerful manipulator, and since he did not know that, he was trying to improve.This deadly spell is really known in the Nether.
Sharklar channels a powerful spell that pauses an enemy and creates an illusion based on him.The illusion lasts X seconds and the pause/stun lasts X seconds.
Icon: Mirror image
Graphic: Mirror image

Ultimate ability: Earth Of Vengeance
Sharklar's vengeance has never been seen.When meeting his friends, the ground shaked, the skies burned, his enemies transformed, all the village has been razed, nightmares rised, and his ultimate vengeance started...His most deadly spell, even more unknown than him, was making him feared alongst those who saw it.
The Unknown prepares his powerful ultimate.Creates random effects in a range (XXX range) and creates X illusions that take XXX% damage and deal no damage.After XX seconds, the illusions kill themselves and deal exact damage around them.
Icon: BTNSpell_Nature_EarthBind
Graphic: Depends.

Well, I hope you like it.For others, if they're accepted, please tell me =D..And can you tell when map is coming? I'd love to try it..

One last..

Class name: The Devourer
Hero Name: ekley
Role: Nuker
Primary Stat: Intelligence
Ranged (graphic: spirit of vengeance's attack)
Model Used: Sylvanas (Banshee)
Icon used: Sylvanas (Banshee)

The Devourer was once the master of The Unknown.But, he has been betrayed and seeks to kill him.Although he is not that good at spellcasting, he was one of the greatest nukers in The Unknown's Village, before he followed the way of Darkness and Evil, as his betrayer did.

Ability 1: Heart Strike
The Devourer's easiest-to-use spell.He channels this ability and attacks his enemy's heart directly, dealing exact damage.If attacked from a melee range, deals more damage.The farther the Devourer is, the less damage the spell deals.
Deals exact damage depending on the range.
Icon: BTNHeartStrikeTWO
Graphic: Anything bloody

Ability 2: Devour Soul
The devourer channels an ability that devours the soul of an enemy, dealing exact damage and damage over time.Adds 1 soul to the Devourer.Each soul increases attack speed.
Deals instant exact damage to a target and damage over time.Adds 1 soul to the Devourer which lasts for 60 seconds.
Icon: BTNTorturedSoul
Graphic: Mana Drain

Ability 3: Release Soul
The Devourer releases all souls he captured, dealing damage to all nearby enemies and healing himself and nearby allies.
Heals nearby allies + himself, and deals damage to nearby enemies.Wastes all souls. Souls increase the damage.(ex. 1 soul = 100 damage, 2 = 150, 3 = 200 and so on..)
Icon: BTNSoulStrike
Graphic: Starfall (Caster)

Ultimate ability: Nether Way
The Nether's way of killing. The devourer releases souls in an other way, making them release insanely, dealing very high damage in an area around the enemy, depending on souls, and making the Devourer's unlucky target suffer which deals exact insane damage to it.Requires at least three souls.
Deals very high dmg around the target. the target does not suffer from the high dmg but suffers more extremely, getting higher damage.Requires 3 souls minimum.Wastes all souls.
Icon: BTNdemonicritual
Graphic: Starfall ([Caster]on target)

My last one..:) Have fun; I hope you liked them and will add them.

Last edited:
Class Name: Crystal Drake
Name: Shif-run
Attribute: Intelligence
Attack: Ranged
Role: Nuker
Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/bronze-dragon-155797/
models_8259_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Backstory: Very much like dragons, Drakes are feared creatures with powerful control over elements. Unlike the dragons however, Drakes are far more intelligent creatures but lack the ability to fly, the brute strength and size of their counterparts. Very territorial creatures, Drakes take their territory, normally pieces of land no longer then 200 meters, and spend their days guarding it. Nevertheless, unfortunate travelers find themselves with a formidable foe with elemental powers should they accidentally stumble into ones territory.

Spell 1: Shifting Sands - Passive - Though the Crystal Drake has powerful feet, it is more effective when burrowing through the ground when it comes to movement. The Earth Drake turns the ground under him into sand and shifts through it in a movement similar to that of a snake, granting x% (10 - 30%) faster move speed and giving him x (1 - 4) extra armor while moving.

Effect: Use the swim animation, just use a sandy effect around him - this would look good http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/charmtarget-50456/?prev=search=sand&d=list&r=20

Spell 2: Crystal Impalement - Target Area - The Crystal Drake pulls a hardened crystal from deep within the Earth to the surface, impaling units in the area, dealing damage and fling them outwards from center of the area.

Effect: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/frostpillarv2-59443/?prev=search%3Dice%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D4 Make it a unit and recolor it so its looks a bit more crystaly instead of icy

Spell 3: Crystal Caravel - Target Area - The Crystal Drake conjures x (3 - 7) rotating blades of crystal in the target area which move in miniature (comparatively miniature) circles chosen at random in the area around where the spell was targeted. Units hit by the crystal blades take x (20 - 35) damage and lose x (20 - 50) mana. They can be hit by multiple blades and take full damage from each.

Effect: Use this for the blades http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/blue-glaive-120327/?prev=search%3Dcrystal%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Spell 4: Bronze Nova - Ultimate, No Target - The Crystal Drake fires the Bronze crystals in it's back in every direction around him, eviscerating nearby units causing intense damage to all units around him.

Effect: Spam tons of crystals flying outwards in every direction. Include some that fly in an upwards pattern (Don't make it look like they just flew horizontally, make it looks like a porcupine just exploded and its quills went everywhere, including straight up. I could provide help here if needed). I could try making a projectile if there isn't one that looks good with this, idk this might work for it http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/wc3-item-dins-fire06-49511/?prev=search%3Dcrystal%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D3

I think I'll do something with this next:
models_4693_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Level 5
Name - Saihan Fireblade
Class - Fireblade (when they complete their training, Fireblade becomes their new last name)
Model - General Frank's Bloodelf swordsman hero (will link if I find the page) or the regular Blood Elf spell thief guy.
Primary Stat - Strength
Melee
Role - mostly area dps, can soak up some nice damage from his dodge and relatively high strength.

Some lore :D - Saihan Fireblade was one of the newer recruits from the Fire Magi academy, but he seemed very powerful for his age. His superiors feared his abilities and sent him on dangerous tasks as "advanced training", so he was getting tired of being pushed around, and left his place in society to become a mercenary for hire. He is well versed in the magical aspects of his class, but does not at all lack in physical strength and prowess.

Ability one - Enchanted Blade
Generates fiery energy along the length of Saihan's blade, increasing the damage he can deal with each strike. He can releas this energy in a powerful stream of fire every 12 seconds.
passively increases damage by 5 per level when off its cooldown, and can be activated to create a line attack towards the target.
Icon - the Searing Blade item icon
Graphic - Spirit link floating around his weapon, fire trap side for the active ability

Ability 2 - Martial Finesse
From years of experience as a mercenary, Saihan has learned to anticipate movements to give him a chance to dodge an attack entirely or deal extra damage on an attack.
gives an increasing percent chance to dodge and deal a 1.5 critical strike.
Icon - the Invisibilty spell icon.
Graphic - shouldn't need one, it's just drunken brawler remake..

Ability 3 - Fire Shield
Saihan can creaet a sphere of fire around himself, absorbing damage until it is broken or wears off, when it deals damage to all nearby enemies.
Creates a shield that absorbs up to 100/180/260/340 damage or for 6 seconds. upon being broken, the shield explodes dealing 50/100/150/200 damage to enemies in a radius of Saihan.
Icon - Orb of Fire
Graphic - immolation for the shield, a scaled up disenchant or incinerate for the explosion.

ULTIMATE! - Sun Strike
Saihan calls down the power of the sun to deal huge amounts of extra aoe damage on his next attack. Nearby enemies are also burned, taking part of the damage based on distance from the main target.
On Fireblade's next attack, deals 300/430/560 extra damage and a % of that damage based on distance from the epicenter.
Icon - don't really know what would fit. don't have the list of items in front of me though, so... maybe the Pheonix spell icon?
Graphic - once activated, creates a large flame effect at the end of his sword, and on the attack creates a flame strike or pheonix fire effect at the target.

Other Notes - Dummy units are your friend o_O make a dummy unit at 0,0 from attacked unit when Saihan is affected by the Sun Strike buff that casts an editted flame strike or something at 0,0 from it. a dummy could be used for the fire shield too. When activated, loop checking for the shield buff, when gone, create a dummy unit that casts an aoe damage spell. Not really sure how to do the active/passive combo spell, but I swear I saw a tutorial on it about a week ago (wanted something similar in my own map)

Glo

Glo

Level 2
Hey fellow Hive people, I decided to post another hero I came up with while talking to a friend...Enjoy!

Class: Storm Archer
Name: Gladena
Model:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ta-look-like-130940/?prev=d=list&r=20&c=9&t=2
Primary Attribute: Agility
Ranged (Graphic: Frost Arrow)
Role: Dps

Few hundred years ago, in the high elf empire of Khalam'dul, there was a great tragedy over a rumor about the child of the king. It was said that the princess, Gladena Thunderstar was planning to take over the empire with the rare power she had been granted. Even in young age she showed great potential and for that she was rejected and banished from the empire. For a long time, Gladena studied the arts of the Ashenvale elves, who trusted and helped her whenever she needed. Now she has decided to take back her throne in Khalam'dul and rule the empire as best as she can.

Ability 1: Bleeding Arrow
Gladena fires a deadly arrow at her enemies, penetrating their armor and going right through their bodies in a line. The enemies are then affected by a poison, which along with the bleeding is very painful.
Does dmg in a line and deals dmg over time to the enemies that were hit.
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncrdarkarrow-93719/?prev=c=46&t=14&r=20&d=list&page=9
Graphic: Flame Arrow, Shadow Strike thingy above head

Ability 2: Lightning Bow
The bow crafted for Gladena when she was young has secret runes carved on it. The runes sometimes react to when an arrow is shot, causing a chain of thunder to strike down multiple enemies at once, or striking the target straight from heavens.
Has a XX chance of chain lightning when attacking, or dealing X times dmg to the enemy
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btniceybow-145875/?prev=t=17&r=20&d=list&page=16
Graphic: Chain lightning, monsoon on 1 target

Ability 3: Elven Protectors
Gladena calls forth her trusty servants from both the night elves and the high elves, who have changed sides to unite the world with her.
Summons 2 night elf archers and 2 high elf captains.
Icon:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncwelf-157034/?prev=d=list&r=20&c=46&t=12
Graphic: night elf archer, high elf captain

Ultimate Ability: Angel of the Elves
Gladena is dedicated to her goal very seriously. Even the gods have noticed and they have decided to help her to reclaim the empire. Once, in battle, when she was thought to be dead, her corpse started transforming. The gods had granted her the form of an angel, since she was true in heart and soul.
After dying, reincarnates Gladena into an angel that can fly (still can be attacked by melee units) for XX seconds, then changes back into the archer (high skill cooldown).
Icon:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ngs-139269/?prev=c=46&t=17&r=20&d=list&page=3
Graphic: Archer with wings

Sorry, I didn't find a better model for my ulti, I hope you like the hero. Oh and, some entertainment to you...http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...r-version-50714/?prev=c=25&r=20&d=list&page=3

Level 4
Name: The Unspoken One
Class: The Ethereal
Primary Attribute: Strength
Role: Tank/Disabler
Model: Knight/Death Knight without Horse, or footman/captain, or any other cool model. Give the "ghost (visible)" ability to the unit to give him the ethereal look.

Back Story: Many millenniums ago, the mortal race had waged a war upon the gods. The champion of the mortal realm, which would later become known only as The Unspoken One, had betrayed his mortal allies and had secretly sworn his allegiance with the gods and that in turn granted him great powers. With the aid of the mortal champion, the gods soon emerged victorious and had enslaved all of mankind stripping them of their dignity. Soon after the war, the gods had deemed the mortals unworthy to be respected and they are not trustworthy as well, so they had secretly plotted against the mortal champion. When the champion had learned of the plots the gods had against him, it was too late and his soul and body was eradicated before he could do a thing. Hated by his own people, his name was scratched out of history and he was known only as The Unspoken One, the betrayer, for years to come. On the eve of the second great war between the mortal realm and the gods, a ghostly apparition appeared just outside the battlefield, where his soul had been destroyed years ago, constructed only from the hatred for the gods whom had betrayed him although he had betrayed his own kin for the sole purpose to gain their trust and his ever fading divine powers and charged into the area driven by vengeance.

Ability: Appear
The Unspoken One is merely a apparition since his body and soul had been eradicated, driven only by the vengeance for the gods. However, despite him being a apparition, he still retain the divine powers bestowed to him by the gods allowing him to invoke and reconstruct his body at will allowing him to appear in the heat of battle and disappear when he is not needed. When activated, his divine powers will leak weakening his body and decreasing his health and mana per second. If at any time The Unspoken One loses all of his mana, while he is using Appear, he will no longer be able to maintain his form and will die.

-Note: The Ethereal can not attack and can not be attacked. When this skill is used, remove the "ghost (visible)" from him when this is activated. When activated, he can attack and be attacked and he will lose (amount per level depends on what you want it to be) HP and MANA per second while this is active. (This skill can not be used when his Health is below 25%). While activated, if his mana reaches to 0, he automatically die (suicide). Give him the "ghost (visible)" ability back to The Unspoken One when this is deactivated or dies.

Ability: Soul Rip
Due to The Unspoken One constantly leaking his divine powers when he appears in battle, it is important for The Unspoken One to drain the souls of the fallen in order to remain in existence. The Unspoken One rips the soul of the enemy, draining their mana to 0 and inflicts damage equilivant to the mana drained multiplied by the level of Soul Rip. Also makes the victim ethereal for 1/2/3/4 (Level One/Two/Three/Four) and silences the target and allowing The Unspoken One to gain the mana drained and half of the health that the enemy was damaged by.

-Note: Make a dummy unit that use banish to make the unit ethereal and use silence on the target.

Ability: Immortal Steed
Before the war bertween the gods and the mortals was put to an end, the champion in which will later that will only be known as The Unspoken One, rides a steed that can travel through all terrain with divine stamina. However, the beast had been slayed during the final battle of the war and was later revived into a immortal creature that accompianed the champion at all times. The Unspoken One summons a horse constructed by the divine powers in which formed The Unspoken One. Grants maximum movement speed and the ability to "fly" for a brief duration. (Can Only be used when he is in his Ethereal Form). The Steed disappears when he uses Appear or the duration ends or dies. He loses a extra amount of mana per second when the Immortal Steed is in effect.

-Note: Add a Undead Death knight horse model (that is ethereal) for The Unspoken One to ride while this is in effect. This is not "activated" like Appear.

Ability: Soul Storm (Ultimate)
The Unspoken One unleashes all of his hatred and divine powers within him and annihilates everything within 750 AOE inflicting damage equilivant to his mana and his hp combined multiplied by 1/1.5/2/2.5. Also makes all of the targets ethereal and silenced for the duration X level of Soul Storm. Leaving him with only 1 HP and 1 MANA left and with his ethereal form activated (Appear deactivated). (Must have Appear active). After this is used, The Unspoken One will be silenced and weakened (-40% MS/AS) for 6 seconds.

-Note: Use a Giant Lightning Bolt dummy that strikes the user and a huge thunderclap dummy to perform its "birth" effect on the User covering the 750 radius. Use dummy units to banish and silence the targets effected. Also use purge effect on all effected units.

Level 13
Disregard what was posted in this post.

Na, I don't think its dead yet, the original creator must just be busy -I'll come up with a new hero later when I get a chance

Indeed, I've been very busy. And quite frankly, I'm unsatisfied with the heroes that have been submitted lately. I didn't want to do this at first, but I'm creating the last hero. Basically, I'm merging a few heroes that were submitted into one. This gives me 10 of each hero, completing my goal.

Hero Name: Glo
Class Name: Storm Spirit
Model: Navi
Stat: Agility
R/M: Ranged (Dragonhawk Missile)
Role: Disable/Semi-carry

Backstory: Who or what this glowing creature is remains a mystery. It has an edge of power over all things natural, with a particular affinity for the winds. Previously, Glo simply wandered with completely unknown motives, but war was the obvious choice in the dark times of the present.

Name: Summon Winds
Flavor: Summons a blast of wind in a line, flinging units up into the air and slamming them against the ground.
Effect: Flings units up into the air for X seconds, disabling them but making them invincible, before dealing damage.
Icon: Cyclone
Graphic: Tons of those tornado-aura things in a line, enemies hit get cycloned.

Name: Lightning Strike
Flavor: Summons a bolt of wild lightning to strike one of Glo's opponents.
Effect: Deals very random damage to a single target.
Icon: Chain Lightning
Graphic: Monsoon Lightning

Name: Aspect of the Winds
Flavor: Herian, an incarnate of the wind disguised as a crow, heeds the call of the Storm Spirit, helping in battle.
Effect: Summons Herian indefinitely. Herian can fly and has a chance to stun enemies on attack. Movement speed, attack speed, health, and the bash increase in power each level.
Icon: Storm Crow Form
Graphic: Summons Herian, under DvO's raven model, with a bash-like ability.

Ultimate: Arctic Winds
Flavor: Conjures a huge, icy vortex that blasts enemies in a line, freezing them to the bone.
Effect: Deals heavy damage in a line, slowing for a long duration and stunning based on how much health they had (lower health = longer stun).
Icon: Tornado
Graphic: A blue-tinted tornado moves forward shockwave-style.

Last edited:

Glo

Glo

Level 2
Well, I'm a bit disappointed that my spells didn't get added, but I'm happy that the model and my name were used on the last hero :).

Level 13
Can you tell us which heroes are accepted? Please?

Very well.

Crazy Cow's Terraformer (Strength)
Crazy Cow's Firewyrm (Strength)
Crazy Cow's Dungeon Keeper (Strength)
Crazy Cow's Forgotten Avatar (Strength)
Misha's Deep Stalker (Strength)
mato2's Forest Warden (Strength)
Tleno's Indestructible (Strength)
Teldrassil's Tree of Life (Strength)
Darkmoon Hero's Maiden of Justice (Strength)
Darkmoon Hero's Chaos Knight (Strength)
WherewolfTherewolf's Dog of War (Agility)
WherewolfTherewolf's Goblin Ace (Agility)
nerovesper's Puppet Master (Agility)
redscores' Dread Wyvern (Agility)
Barathrum's Lightning Assassin (Agility)
DarkAngelAzazel's Fallen Angel (Agility)
Darkmoon Hero's Dreamwalker (Agility)
Darkmoon Hero's Arcane Guardian (Agility)
Darkmoon Hero's Dragon Disciple (Agility)
Darkmoon Hero's Storm Spirit (Agility)
Crazy Cow's Defiler (Intelligence)
Crazy Cow's Beholder (Intelligence)
WherewolfTherewolf's Jade Hunter (Intelligence)
WherewolfTherewolf's Ethereal Summoner (Intelligence)
Misha's White Serpent Sorcerer (Intelligence)
mato2's Flameweaver (Intelligence)
Darkill's Bone Horror (Intelligence)
Darkmoon Hero's Tormented Weaver (Intelligence)
Darkmoon Hero's Icelord (Intelligence)
Darkmoon Hero's best friend's Force Mage (Intelligence)

Last edited:

Glo

Glo

Level 2
Hey, you should give at least give some credit to the people whose things were added to the last hero and if you want my opinion, that hero is pretty lame, you seemed to take probably the worst of the heroes. I don't find the hero original at all anymore...

Note: Why the hell do you have 2 line dmg skills on the Storm Spirit, both with stun.

Level 14
Hey, you should give at least give some credit to the people whose things were added to the last hero and if you want my opinion, that hero is pretty lame, you seemed to take probably the worst of the heroes. I don't find the hero original at all anymore...

Note: Why the hell do you have 2 line dmg skills on the Storm Spirit, both with stun.

True.
Oh, and, I wouldn't want to be a lame incarnation of the wind since I do not like wind.
PLEASE remove the "Herian" from it --'

Level 13

True.
Oh, and, I wouldn't want to be a lame incarnation of the wind since I do not like wind.
PLEASE remove the "Herian" from it --'

My intention was to give both of you credit, since I didn't accept either of your heroes. Honestly, I myself am disappointed in the last hero, so if you have any more suggestions, submit them. I'm having trouble thinking of a good one myself. :confused:

Glo

Glo

Level 2
Well, could you at least tell me why my hero wasn't fit for the game?

Level 14
Euh..^ Glo is right maybe, but anyways, Darkmoon Hero, a map isn't all about hero stories.. (evillizard's hero (hippy general) kigz arse)

Level 13
Well, could you at least tell me why my hero wasn't fit for the game?

I could have sworn I did. My bad not giving you guys feedback. I'm real sorry. :sad:

Glo, (Forgot the class name) - This hero (which I can't find in the thread anymore, for some reason) had an ability that blinked to a point and stunned enemies that were there. This is far too much like the Goblin Ace's blink-like ability. And the ultimate you came up with wasn't very imaginative and was quite underpowered. Your other abilities were fine, I think.

Herian the Cursed One - Your ultimate would be really, REALLY annoying. Like, Herian would be trying to escape from an enemy, but the chasing hero could just run in the opposite direction and force Herian to teleport to him. And if you removed the teleport thing, the attack speed portion would be far too underpowered and very lame. I personally don't like his imp thing all that much, but it's acceptable. His other spells seem fine.

Sylderon the Night Lord - His rejection is on my behalf. I don't want a character based on shape shifting. I made a concept much like this myself, but scrapped it.

Sharklar the Unknown - I don't understand the means or the point of the "One, two, three..." spell. And his ultimate is just too... weird. It seems quite underpowered and its usefulness is questionable.

Ekley the Devourer - We have no more room for intelligence heroes.

Saihan Fireblade the Fireblade - We have no more room for strength heroes.

Gladena the Storm Archer - For being a Storm Archer, it's odd that she has only one ability that deals with lightning. Secondly, I don't see why she has a summoning ability. She's apparently DPS, and having a summon seems a little out-of-place. Lastly, I don't want to base anyone's ultimate off of them dying.

The Unspoken One the Ethereal - While awesome in concept, having a hero that switches between being corporeal and ethereal would be annoying to play and annoying to play against.

Glo the Storm Spirit - Sorry, this character just sucks. Unimaginative, last-minute work. I'm disappointed in you, Darkmoon Hero.

Hmmm - I'll try and come up with a hero to replace that for you later

I'd rather you didn't. I'm trying to get the matter at hand sorted out, and hopefully one of Herian's/Glo's heroes will make the list.

And now, a hero from me. Don't worry, there's still a spot for 1 more agility hero, I'm actually replacing Cyzx, one of the heroes I made (that I didn't like), with a new one.

Hero Name: Nel
Class Name: Arcane Entity
Model: Knight of Order
R/M: Melee
Role: Damage/Carry

Backstory: After being forced through a portal created by one of his failed spells, Nel was transported from one reality to the next. In this new dimension, the elemental forces in havoc have a powerful effect on him, and he feels compelled to fight in a brand new war, even though the war that nearly drove him mad had finally ended on his homeworld.

Name: Arcane Residue
Flavor: "Everywhere I go, magic follows."
Effect: Each attack made by or against Nel leaves behind and Arcane Residue for X seconds. Casting this causes each residue to focus its power at a single target, dealing damage based on the number of residues near Nel.
Icon: Wisp Icon (recolored blue)
Graphic: Residue looks like the Avatar of Vengeance missile, maybe increased in size. When casted, each residue explodes and shoots at the target.

Name: Arcane Blade
Flavor: "In, out, and your power is mine."
Effect: Teleports to a target, dealing damage and stealing mana from them, then teleports back to your original location. Leaves the target silence briefly.
Icon: Blink
Graphic: Blink

Name: Arcane Body
Flavor: "Perhaps magic just isn't your strong point..."
Effect: Increases Nel's resistance, reducing damage taken from spells.
Icon: Mana Shield
Graphic: N/A

Ultimate: Arcane Binding
Flavor: "My power is at its peak... Let's use it."
Effect: Sacrifices each Arcane Residue, creating an illusion of Nel out of each one. Each illusion deals 25% damage, takes 200% damage from attacks and lasts X seconds.
Icon: Mass Teleport
Graphic: Tome of Retraining

Last edited:
Level 14
One Last Try

Well,then, last try for me..
Class name: Fel Trainee
Hero name: Terifal
Model: OMG! Where is the Models button in hive? ~~' disappeared.. Anyways use Grom Hellscream model..
Icon: Blademaster
Melee
Role: Massive DD

Backstory: Many years ago, before the war of the orcs against humans, was the BlackSword clan.The clan was training many powerful warriors, and was giving them high quality armors and weapons forged using lava stones. But, one day, one of the forgers took a wrong stone, and the used stone was a powerful demonic rock piece. The sword forged was given to an apprentice, and then, took his soul, making him a strong fel warrior. When the war started, Terifal - the apprentice - killed all the human army with a single ray, destroying in its way many cities and villages, and burning many forests and farms. The orcs thought they were victorious, but in their turn they have been raided by Terifal alone.He destroyed the whole life in Azeroth. Then, he was known only by "Master Of Blades".

Ability 1: Felforged Sword
"Death Shall Rise, slay the enemies!"
Terifal spawns his felforged sword that follows him and helps him in his killing spree. The sword stays for few seconds, then destroy dealing damage to all units around him.
Icon: Searing Blade BTNBoneSword2
Graphic: creates a sword that follows him.

Ability 2: Swarm Of Chaos
"Fools..Will die..Chaos, strike, for blood..."
The fel trainee launches a swarm of chaos that strikes an enemy, then rotates for 2 seconds and strike another, doing the same to 3 other enemies. (total enemies: 5)If an enemy runs far enough from it, it will break the chain and make the spell stop.
Icon: BTNcontact
Graphic: Poisonstrike's phantom thing.. You know, the spell on the warden..

Ability 3: Poison Well
"Deal with...My poison..Mortals.."
Terifal creates a poison well that deals damage in an area every second for 5 seconds, after the 5 seconds, will create a huge explosion of poison and chaos which deals (total damage of the well) directly.
Icon: Flame strike (recolored green)
Graphic: Flame strike (recolored green) then some big & cool explosion..Maybe swarm (Dreadlord's spell) in all 8 directions.

Ultimate ability: Ray Of Destruction
"Aha! You fools, will never beat chaos itself! Feel My Wrath!"
The fel trainee starts channeling his powerful ultimate, for 1.5 seconds, then launches all the power inside his blade to deal extreme damage in a very big line, leaving a fiery crater in its wake.Those who walk in the crater will take (damage of the ray itself / 2) over 5 seconds. The ray reaches a really far place.
Icon:Infernal
Graphic: Doomray (YAY! At last Model thing showed up..)
Other notes: If the damage of the Ray is not huge, the crater should make damage of they ray itself /1.5 and not 2. OR make full damage over 10/15 seconds.
The arcane entity sounds cool, but it...all spells are named Arcane $name$ ?

Glo

Glo

Level 2
First of all, the class name was "The Glowing One". My blink skill was meant to leave a bomb to the place blinked FROM, which would explode in a few seconds. And my ultimate would have copied also the skills of the hero, well not the ultimate. If you want me to submit my hero again, just say. Oh and, I made an extra skill for replacing something if you liked that one more...Guess you forgot to look at the hero again.

Level 10
It seems that you still need one last hero. Well, 7 is a lucky number, so I'll give it a try.

HERO NAME: Mana Wraith
PROPER NAMES: The hardest part of making a hero... I'll come up with something eventually.
MODEL: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...tal-104973/?prev=search=lightning&d=list&r=20
If it is too large in size or you don't feel like importing 15 textures for him, I'll find a diffrent model.
MAIN STAT: Agility
MELEE: False
ROLE: Mana Controller

Magic, as so many have found, is addicting. It isn't a physical addiction, like smoking, but your very mind becomes addicted to the power of magic. Even death has no effect on this addiction, as the Mana Wraiths have discovered. Powerful spellcasters, all of them, they fell to the corruption of the Lich King and sacrificed themselves to become even more powerful. The result was quite what they wanted; shedding their physical bodies, much like a lesser Shade, they became creatures of magical energy, under the service of the Lich King. Most, however, were displeased with the tasks the Lich King wished them to do, and so when the Lich King began loosing his power, the Mana Wraiths broke off of the Scourge and formed thier own faction. They now do as they please, seeking power and energy to further thier own powers, and enjoy doing so by draining the magical energies of thier opponents. They are masters of mana, and when they march to war no mage is safe.

ABILITY 1
Mana Exchange
Take mana from the target ally and gives it to the Mana Wraith. However, if your target has low mana (less than 5%, maybe) the Mana Wraith will give the target some of his mana, instead. You cannot take mana from a unit you do not control.
ICON: The Farie Dragon's Mana ability (forgot what it was called)

ABILITY 2
Mana Burn
Release your target's mana in the most destructive way possible - by burning it. Your target slowly looses mana, and slowly takes damage based on the mana it looses.
ICON: Traditional Mana Burn icon.

ABILITY 3
Energy Blast
Release your own energy in a blast of power, harming enemy units within a certain radius.
ICON: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnmanaring-150764/?prev=search=mana&d=list&r=20

ULTIMATE ABILITY
Mana Bomb
Take your target's current mana and release it through every opening in thier body, resulting in an enormous explosion of magical energy. The target and all nearby units will be damaged based on the target's current mana, and the target will loose all of it's current mana. Cannot be used on heroes.
ICON: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnpmanaflare-136245/?prev=search=mana&d=list&r=20

I'm sorry for being greedy, but it seems you still need another hero, and I've waited long enough (more than a week). If the Mana Wraith is rejected, I'll leave this slot for someone else.

Last edited:
Level 14
Euh, Crazy cow, agility spellcaster?And he deals with mana...That's really not for agility.
If it was int, would be better.
but dam, no more room for int herozzz :/

Level 13
Our goal has been reached. I'd like to say thanks to everyone who participated. You'll be given notification when testing begins, I make a project thread, etc. Hopefully, you'll be able to play the heroes you've created soon enough!

@Crazy Cow - Thanks for yet another hero, but I'm accepting a couple others. And your hero deals a lot with non-hero units, which isn't the intended effect of my map.

Been doing tons of thinking. Herian, I'm surprised you made a new hero. I was really hoping for an improvement on your previous heroes, based on the feedback given. Glo, I've given your first hero, Glo, much more consideration. The good news is, both of you will have 1 hero accepted. The bad news, I'm deleting the Tormented Weaver, the first hero I created. :sad:
Anywho, I really didn't care about Eth'tal at all, and my favorite hero of Herian's, I realized, was actually Sharklar, the Unknown. Which is why, along with Glo, he is being accepted.

The arcane entity sounds cool, but it...all spells are named Arcane $name$ ?

This was done intentionally. Glad you like him.

Level 14
Great that you liked Sharklar =) and, who's Eth'tal?
Well, now that the set limit has been reached, I want to say too all those who submitted, GOOD JOB FOR THE GREAT HEROES YOU'VE MADE.
Well, DarkM. Hero, Arcane=Magic.
You could replace for example arcane blade with magic blade, or whatever... Just to give a better look.

Level 13
Great that you liked Sharklar =) and, who's Eth'tal

Eth'tal is the name of the first hero I created, the Tormented Weaver. I really have no care for him, though, so there's no harm done in deleting him.

Well, now that the set limit has been reached, I want to say too all those who submitted, GOOD JOB FOR THE GREAT HEROES YOU'VE MADE.

I would like to say the same thing. I've seen some really cool ideas in this thread.

Well, DarkM. Hero, Arcane=Magic.
You could replace for example arcane blade with magic blade, or whatever... Just to give a better look.

None of the material posted in this thread is final. Anything could be changed for balance/aesthetics/something. Thanks for the comment, though. :grin:

Level 10
Alright, congratulations on reaching the heroes you need. Looking back, I realize that an Agility hero dealing with mana won't work. I didn't want him to be able to use his ultimate on a hero, because that would be super-overpowered (destroys 100% of mana), but it doesn't matter. Great job on the heroes, everyone!

Level 13
Alright, congratulations on reaching the heroes you need. Looking back, I realize that an Agility hero dealing with mana won't work. I didn't want him to be able to use his ultimate on a hero, because that would be super-overpowered (destroys 100% of mana), but it doesn't matter. Great job on the heroes, everyone!

Indeed, which is why he wasn't accepted. And special thanks to you for all of your awesome and creative submissions. With the exception of me, there are more of your heroes in this map than any other submitter. Great job. :grin:

Glo

Glo

Level 2
The Glowing One: Glo
Attribute: Agi/int
Ranged (shoots small wisps)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/navi-120114/?prev=search=wisp&d=list&r=20&c=2&t=2

Ability 1: Beam Warp
Teleports to another location and leaves behind a bomb, which will explode in X sec, slowing and silencing enemy.
Icon:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=solar%20eclipse&d=list&r=20&t=14
Graphic:Essence of Blight, Blink.

Ability 2: Glow Bolt
Deals damage to a single target, stunning him and after stun, silence.
Icon::http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnbluelight-155180/?prev=t=14&r=20&d=list&page=3
Graphic: Frost Bolt

Ability 3: Sacred Aura
Reduces enemy atk and move speed, increases ally atk and move speed.
Icon:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnintelligence-156508/?prev=d=list&r=20&t=14
Graphic: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ion-aura-111162/?prev=t=11&r=20&d=list&page=2

Ultimate Ability: Glowing Mirror
Creates a copy of the enemy unit or hero for XX sec, claiming his/her skills as well. (besides ultimate)
Icon:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnxfirestone-153102/?prev=search=Ruby&d=list&r=20
Graphic: Mirror Image

If you remember my glow bolt being different, you might be right, tell me what it was b4, I'll edit it back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.