• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Design your own hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello there forum readers!
I'm making a map which has a DotA concept but many changes, terrain and such things.

So now, to save time I wonder, is there anyone who would like to design your own hero for my map?

Give me links to models, spells, icons or whatever. Tell me what it's spells should do. And if you would like too you can make your spells totally yourself.
You will get credits in the Quest Log and loooooooads of thankies from me.

But if you wan't to make a hero, don't make it overpower. Leave attributes and damage to me.

If you don't wanna make the whole hero. Come with ideas. And that it well-informed ideas.
Not like; "You can have a hero named "Fire Mage" that can cast a fireball!"
Got me? ;)

Glad for feedback!
// Ice Bane
For further information look down, if that ain't enough, contact me!

--------Abilities/Spells Setup--------

• Remember, the spells should be related in some way to your hero. Like if you name a hero "Firelord" it can't have a water spell. It's very simple. Also try having some variation between the spells. For instance having; 1x Frostbolt, 1x Firebolt, 1x Poisonbolt? o_O or something like that.

• For every hero there are 3 common spells and 1 ulitmate
- Common; These have 4 Levels/Ranks.

- Ultimate; These have 3 Levels/Ranks.

(Think like DotA)

Level 4
Just so you know, very few mapmakers have played or will play DotA, due to it's insane popularity which prevents newer, better maps from gaining fans and players.

Just so you know.

Yes I know, but I will try anyways. It's fun to create map, and I got much time to lose so whatever ^^

By posting my map on many forums and encouraging contacts to announce it I maybe will get as famous as a Hero Line War. Or maybe even Enfo. Even that would make me happy :)

Level 10
Meh, I'll bite.

Crimson Knight
Blessed Strike: The CK has a (10/20/30/40)% chance on every attack to deal (50/100/150/200) extra damage.
Circle Against Chaos: Creates a circle around the target area (tiny/small/medium/large) that remains there for 15 seconds. Any Demons or Undead that walk into the circle are shunted out of it immediately, taking (25/50/75/100) damage and being stunned for 1 second.
Aura of the Crusader: All friendly units around the CK receive +(3/6/9/12) damage, and +(5/10/15/25)% movement speed bonus.
Death Sentence (Ultimate): Once every (5/4.5/4) minutes, the CK may instantly kill any Demon or Undead unit.

Basically, the CK is a more violent version of the Paladin. I invision the hero with the Spellbreaker model.

Reaver of Souls
Soul Split: The RoS has a (1/2/3/4)% chance on every attack to deal (15/15/15/25)x normal damage to living units.
Soul Leech: The RoS can suck the life out of the target, dealing (10/15/20/25) damage per second, and regenerating (15/25/35/45) mana every second. Channeled, lasts 8 seconds.
Nightmare: A shadowy bolt that deals (60/100/140/180) damage over 6 seconds to the target. During this effect, the target is Silenced.
Fear The Reaper (Ultimate): All enemy units around the RoS have a (10/20/30)% miss chance on all attacks, as well as -(3/6/9) damage.

I got the idea from Legacy of Kain, sue me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.