• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stun System (v0.05) By Losam

Reactions: Forsaken
By Losam (Group's Lunatic Chieftain):

Stun System (v0.05)

Note:

Do not perform the download of this file before reading all the information provided on this feature here.
In addition, this feature does not redistribute you like that created!
Thanks for understanding!

presentation

This system allows you to manage / manipulate the effects of dizziness.

news

In this version, I made the necessary corrections / recommended by the moderator with the purpose of removing spills and gain approval.
Furthermore, this version has two new forms of dizziness:

stack
resistance

stack

When a unit is affected by more than one skill / spell that cause an effect of stunning / tonteria therein, the duration of such effect is increased.

resistance

The moment a unit is affected by stun / dizzy have the same chance to get out of the effect instantly.

function

This spell (as mentioned in previous versions), provides the ability to manage / manipulate effects of stun / dizziness caused by skills / spells.

Trigger (s)

How to import your map

Just copy the folders "Requiriment (s)" and "Stun System", and paste both on your map.

In case of critical (contrutiva) opnion and / or suggestion, send it to me (Losam) through this page or by private message.
Participate, your opinion is important to me.

Credit / thanks

Firstly thank God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit;
The Blizzard (World Edit and only by Wacrraft);
When Bribe (at engine damage and indexer unit)
And you!
Contents

Stun system (Map)

Reviews
17:28, 20th Oct 2012 Magtheridon96: Approved. - Get rid of the "Do nothing" call. - Change the event of the configuration trigger to "Map Initialization".

M

17:28, 20th Oct 2012
Magtheridon96: Approved.

- Get rid of the "Do nothing" call.
- Change the event of the configuration trigger to "Map Initialization".