• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stun not working..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
  • Add Stun
    • Events
      • Unit Selection - Any Unit is Selected by player Any Player
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add 1 250mm Strike Cannons to (Triggering unit) from Thor Copy [137.36, 42.90]
May i know why when i select an unit (enemy of Thor Copy), it doesn't have the buff apply to it?

Level 9
In the behavior "250mm Strike Cannons" modifications+ it disable abilities, suppress movement, suppress turn..

250mm cannon is basically a skill for Thor that stun and damage enemies. This is the buff that stun units when they get it. But for some reason it won't add to them through triggers.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It is being added, just your behaviour is incorrectly set up.

What I did to get it to work is firstly copy the skill (yes the same one you were using).
Then I changed the Buff Flag field so only countdown was enabled (everything else was disabled). Then I used the same trigger you used but with a from player instead of from unit. Finally I used my copy behaviour not the orignal. Works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.