• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strike Angel

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Human version of the High/Blood Elf Sorceress

The Sisters employed these support healers, Strike Angels can cast Healing Wave, Arcane Barrier and Condemn.

Update on 03/13/23: Revamped Version.
Contents

Strike Angel (Model)

Strike Angel Portrait (Model)

Strike Angel Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Awesome model, but needs some fixes to be approved: ·Portraits should share the same name as the model plus _portrait at the end of it. ·The wings don't disappear in the decay animation and neither does the fire. You'll have to edit the .mdl for...
Ardenaso
Remove the organs, skeleton, and anything below the waist in the portrait. Also, one pair of the wings disappear instantly on decay flesh. AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved. I would also recommend giving custom normals and ORMS on her back skirt...
Awesome model, but needs some fixes to be approved:

·Portraits should share the same name as the model plus _portrait at the end of it.

·The wings don't disappear in the decay animation and neither does the fire. You'll have to edit the .mdl for that.

The shoulderpads are a tad too wide, but that's subjective.

Link to Cosmic Elven Wings and mention me in the description.

I do not require permission for use of my public resources. I do however require attribution.
My apologies, I recently replaced your cosmic wings with the flying sheep wings to prevent copyright.

Level 4
I was wondering if you could make the model without the wing (maybe with a morph animation to get to the winged one) ? :grin:

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Remove the organs, skeleton, and anything below the waist in the portrait. Also, one pair of the wings disappear instantly on decay flesh.

AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved.

I would also recommend giving custom normals and ORMS on her back skirt as the eye of dalaran is still seen; and making the animation on her wings more fluid and apparent.