1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

strange thing.....

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Uncle Fester, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Hey there!
    My problem once again is about models, as usual. The problem is that i have a model that is working perfectly in Milkshape, but whenever i open it with Magos and try it out with the Animation Manager, it displays it completly messed up. I exported it as an .mdx from Milkshape and opened it simply with Magos. Got the trouble-causing thing in my pastebin: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=thsznm. It should contain both the .ms3d and .mdx file of it. It's not the first time i experience this problem with Milkshape-Animated stuff. This is just my example-case. I have lots of other models that can't be uploaded due to the same problem. :ogre_frown:

2. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Did you run the Zero Joints tool before you started animating?

3. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    yes, i did. I also exited animation mod before saving & exporting it. maybe i should import it as .mdx and re-bone and re-animate it again, or is there any other way to fix that?

4. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't save the model when u r in animation mode, return model in 0 "ready animation" before exiting animation mode...
    Always hit zero joints buttons before saving or exporting...

5. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    hm, i think i did all as you told me, but it's possible that i made a little mistake as well.

6. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have encounter the same problem with you I use to re-animated carefully all key-frames from the start and my problem was solve.

7. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    so u just opened up the unanimated version and simply CnPed the keyframes from the bugged one to the unanimated and it was solved?