• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strange Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I was wandering around the Off-topic forum (as I occasionally do) and I wanted to have a look at the old threads to see what people used to talk about. I clicked on page 208 and.... surprise. There are some threads from 1970! What the hell? Wasn't the website created after 2000? Anyway, I went to page 206 and found that the 1970 stops and 2004 suddenly emerges... again, what the hell? 34 years passed between two threads!? Can someone explain to me these weird things? Was the hive workshop firstly another different website with different users and then taken by Ralle in 2004 or what exactly?

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
I was wandering around the Off-topic forum (as I occasionally do) and I wanted to have a look at the old threads to see what people used to talk about. I clicked on page 208 and.... surprise. There are some threads from 1970! What the hell? Wasn't the website created after 2000? Anyway, I went to page 206 and found that the 1970 stops and 2004 suddenly emerges... again, what the hell? 34 years passed between two threads!? Can someone explain to me these weird things? Was the hive workshop firstly another different website with different users and then taken by Ralle in 2004 or what exactly?

You need more booze

Status
Not open for further replies.