• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Straight Back NE Archer Model Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
There are currently straight back versions of BE archer and ranger on forums and they look pretty nice. Pity I never find one of NE archer.
I tried to duplicate the animations of BE archer to NE archer model, but the game just cannot load it normally. So I think I’ve got no alternatives but to seek help here.
Any NE archer model with straight back animations(from HE archer, etc.) is appreciated. Thanks:)

This thread is relevant, although it got totally derailed, and a solution was never found:

Edit: Just to help you, I have attached a model file that I found sent to me by the user IQueen on Discord. According to IQueen, this model was made by @Symphoneum by using the animations of High Elf Sylvanas.
And I am on my phone right now so it's not too easy for me to look around if maybe Symphoneum posted this model somewhere easier to get to.

But in that conversation where someone sent me this mdx, I had this to say at the time:

Nevermind. The model that you sent me shows extensive signs of tampering with Retera Model Studio. It is not the official Reforged Beta upright standing archer model. This is a fanmade model made to look about the same as the original one. It is an animation transfer (most likely from Sylvanas Windrunner). But its posture has her right foot forward whereas the original Blizzard artwork from that picture I sent you earlier has her left foot forward
This is not the file from 13680. I can also make a file like this, but I was interested in finding the original Blizzard artwork
I want to keep looking
Just for the sake of having a copy

Attachments

• archer.mdx
    3.6 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.