• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storm bolt target anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
Yes you can, but you need a trigger for that. You can create a unit as the projectile and check, if the unit is nearby an enemy unit. If that's what you are looking for I can explain this idea.

Level 8
I've had a hell of a day trying to find out how to build a system that fits my tank map, basically, I need a system that lets my tanks fire projectiles at each other, like shockwave or any wave ability that can be edited to fire in a line, i need the projectiles to be able to damage both allies and enemies alike, i'm making this map by request and they said team killing MUST be allowed, i was originally using carrion swarm and set it so it did not spread and changed the missile art to the flying machine bomb, it looks good and works perfect on enemies, but it cannot damage allies, all i've learned today is how limited the world editor is :/

Status
Not open for further replies.