• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Stop unit production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
lets say i have 0/1 food

i wanna train 2 units that costs 1 food each

the first units gets trained and the other stays in the training queue

i now want to remove the unit queue from the building.

the event isnt a problem its just the action im looking for, if there is any, or maybe i need to replace the building with a new one.

Level 6
Order unit to stop? Don't know if that works. Worth a try.

just tried didn't work. :(

To be honest, i don't get it; since you do give the order for those two units to be trained, why would you want this order now? Just click the unit in the row to prevent it from being trained :I

because when i have trained the first unit the other remains in the training queue and when both players have typed -rdy the units is transferred to the arena and to prevent the players from continueing to train units i pause the buildings during the "fight-time". when the fight is over i unpause the buildings again and now the building still have the second unit in the training queue but it doesnt train it just exists there, so if I accidently build a lots of units in the first place i will need to remove them from the training queue before i can train new units and that doesnt look nice if you ask me.

Level 6
Have you tried replacing the building with an identical copy of itself? You could also carry health/mana across and it would completely reset the build queue. It would happen instantly and un-noticably.

the building is invulnerable and i hate when a group destroys =/

Status
Not open for further replies.