• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stop Sign

I saw a lack of modern street stuffs on the hive so I put together a set of signs. Do not redistribute and please give me credit in your map if you use this.

Keywords:
sign, street, modern
Contents

Stop Sign (Model)

Reviews
19:23, 10th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Pretty basic but it could be useful.

M

19:23, 10th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Pretty basic but it could be useful.

Level 14
I took away the animations because the stand 2 bent back to far and it should be a doodad so I didn't bother to fix it.
And just a tip: click on the "More Details" button after the download one to see poly count, animations, etc.

Its nice but with animations it would be more usefull, because you could use it to be destroyed by cars or something like that.
As a doodad its really nice though

Level 11
That's weird, In my testing that's never happened... I don't know what to tell you. When I test (or in the case, tested, I am inactive at the moment)models, I always have a few days of trouble shooting, because of weird animation issues, but I've never had a texture mapping issue where when you rotate it its a different texture, the back of the stop sign should be gray. if its not, umm.. I'm not sure what to tell you, but I am incapable of fixing it at the moment.

~3rgytr54