• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Street Sign

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I saw a lack of modern street stuffs on the hive so I put together a set of signs. Here is an average American street corner sign. It has two animations, Stand 1 and Stand 2. Stand 1 is still and Stand 2 it creaks backwards and puts it self up in about 6.5 seconds. Do not redistribute and please give me credit in your map if you use this. Also, you may edit the texture so that the signs says the name of the streets you want to have it say, at the moment it says Nowhere Ave. on the top and Lost Ct. on the bottom. And, if you look hard enough you can see rust streaks on the "connecting" squares.

Keywords:
sign, street, modern
Contents

Street Sign (Model)

Reviews
20:06, 17th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Same as your other street sign. 26th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel free to resubmit it.

M

20:06, 17th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Same as your other street sign.

26th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel free to resubmit it.

Level 11
Pyrite said:
Moderator Review
Not Rated
18:18, 17th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Make the sign be a plane and make the texture alpha'd. Also I think that signpost bends back a little too far...

Alpha'd as in team color? Its a doodad

A plane would not work because I want it to have a textured sides so that it could be used in cinematic and still look good. (Double siding would not make UV'ed letters.)

The bending is rare, (3) I more people want to change it I will