• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do Not Enter Street Sign

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I saw a lack of modern street stuffs on the hive so I put together a set of signs. Here is the DO NOT ENTER one. It has two animations, Stand 1 and Stand 2. Stand 1 is still and Stand 2 it creaks backwards and puts it self up in about 6.5 seconds. Do not redistribute and please give me credit in your map if you use this.

Keywords:
sign, street, modern
Contents

Do Not Enter Street Sign (Model)

Reviews
18:18, 17th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Make the sign be a plane and make the texture alpha'd. Also I think that signpost bends back a little too far... 26th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel...

M

18:18, 17th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Make the sign be a plane and make the texture alpha'd. Also I think that signpost bends back a little too far...

26th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel free to resubmit it.

Level 1
Have any of you even seen a do not enter sign? In real life IT does have a white square around it...

do_not_enter_signs.jpg

~bLue_44

Level 1
And let me ask you, is my post incorrect in any way? If it's based on the state what difference does it make? Does it make this model wrong? Absolutely not. It just furthers my point, that the model is not incorrect. And before you criticize me, you actually think about what you post. I may have lost my other account, but I've been a member of the Hive since 2004. I check my posts several times before I post, I don't post BS, and don't start shit, which I can't say the same about you. You seriously posted that just to criticize me, and yes, you utterly failed.

~bLue_44

Level 7
The white stuff that I mistakenly thought about was a white square at the bottom of the picture... and sorry, I sort of don't want to remove the white square on the model because that's what my area's ( New York State ) signs look like.

Nah dude it's fine, I live in NY also and didn't realize it until I looked it up. I would have never realized otherwise. No blame is put on you.

Level 11
Pyrite said:
Moderator Review
Not Rated
18:18, 17th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Make the sign be a plane and make the texture alpha'd. Also I think that signpost bends back a little too far...

Alpha'd as in team color? Its a doodad

A plane would not work because I want it to have a textured back so that it could be used in cinematic and still look good. (Double siding would not make a UV'ed back.)

The bending is rare, (3) I more people want to change it I will

Level 1
I rather not get into an argument HappyTauren, but my old name was oh_snap.

Link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/oh_snap/

And I quote "Join Date: 12-08-2004" Not to mention, I have also been playing Warcraft 3 since the day it came out. I posted the information to say that I've been around long enough to not take shit from people. Otherwise, people would see, oh, he just joined and he has four posts, therefore he doesn't know anything he's talking about.

~bLue

Level 1
It is off topic, but to answer your question it is against the rule to have two accounts, but I reported to the mods, as stated in the rules.

~bLue