• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Street Name Sign

Reactions: deepstrasz
I saw a lack of modern street stuffs on the hive so I put together a set of signs. Here is an average American street corner sign. I removed the animations due to Pyritie's concern back in October and here they are, my first break that I could re-upload it. Do not redistribute and please give me credit in your map if you use this. Also, you may edit the texture so that the signs says the name of the streets you want to have it say, at the moment it says Nowhere Ave. on the top and Lost Ct. on the bottom.

Keywords:
sign, street, modern
Contents

Street Name Sign (Model)

Reviews
19:24, 10th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Basic, but could be useful.

M

19:24, 10th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Basic, but could be useful.

Level 2
It's simple, it works well, you can customize it and it's small.. However, it has no death animation which is bad if you want to kill it. 3/5 from me.

Level 1
when I use it in my list that I imported file closes the editor, impossible to use

There has a technique?
same for any other signs