• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stop matt ward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Heres why read this fluff from the grey knights book...
In summary form!
Sombody told me today that they read the new GK codex and relayed a very vexing story to me. According to him, there's some background where a group of Grey Knights comes to a world where an artifact has corrupted it's inhabitants by chaos. There is an Adepta Sororitas convent on this planet, however the battle sisters have not been corrupted due to their faith and purity. The first thing the GK's do is slaughter the sisters, desecrate the bodies, and smear their blood all over themselves before purging the rest of the planet. Ok, so the murder of faithful ecclesiarchy aside, when did the noble Grey Knights start covering themselves with the blood of their innocent victims? If this is true it seems like Khorne would really approve of Grey Knights.

Level 1
It's because their terminator squads are awesome :3

K, joke aside, i think there might be some solutions. First, you might have misread summat, havent read it myself, else there might be something we just havent heard of, because i doubt that the GK of everyone would just slaughter them sisters :p But i dunno, i'll see if i can find some info about it

Level 1
I wouldnt call them a failure, if you play the tabletop with them, they actually have some quite nice advantages, but i doubt thats what you meant, but i agree with you, the history is quite weird. But i wouldnt say "Fire Matt Ward", he's quite good at his job, thought everybody makes mistakes.

Level 22
I know this is a bit of a necro.

Grey Knights are notoriously violent, the operate under the assumption everyone has been corrupted, and they are the purging flame, no survivors should be left. Exterinatus. I do believe there is a bit of animosity between the Adeptus Sororitas and the Space Marines.

Level 15
Really? The Fire Angels apparently fight alongside them sometimes, and Grey Knights are pretty much like the protoss(From Starcraft, forgive me for bringing them here fellow fans, but I'm just making a point). If there is a demonic infection, they'll usually blow the place sky high. Also, I find it disturbing you find it alright to kill everyone just for a few demons, surely there's an alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.