• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stone Axe by chilla_killa

This is an atachment model I made for my survival map.
It's supposed to be an improvised handmade axe, made of a branch, a sharpened stone and some ropes.

I was inspired by this icon, that I also recommend to use with the model:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...19-a-55431/?prev=search=INV%20axe&d=list&r=20

You may edit the model in size, position and rotation as long as you give me credits.

UPDATE 12.06.2014:
Added an item version of the axe. It's the portrait file. These are two different independent models!

Here is an ingame screenshot of both models:

135997d1402555722-stone-axe-chilla_killa-ingamescreenshot.jpg

Have fun!

chilla_killa

Keywords:
axe, stone, improvised, caveman, survival, survivor, realism, realistic, handmade, survive, island, this, is, sparta, rock, weapon, rpg
Contents

Stone Axe by chilla_killa (Model)

Stone Axe by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
12:28, 6th Jul 2014 MiniMage: Could be useful. There's less of an edge to this axe though, judging from the icon. But nevertheless it is still useful.

M

12:28, 6th Jul 2014
MiniMage: Could be useful. There's less of an edge to this axe though, judging from the icon. But nevertheless it is still useful.