• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Steven's music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Thank you very much, Berathor ;)
And the next piece is probably going to be 'Last Battle for Glory' - I figure I'll just write/upload them in order ^^

Level 6
hey steven i like the song Hiko and i wanna get it on my mp3 player (yes its true i do) but i dunno how to (won't let me) so can u tell me why?

Edit: oops forgot to mention... it allows WC3 music so is there something wrong or did u make it to where ppl can't put on mp3 players (if thats possible)

Level 3
Oh glad you like that one - I was really happy with writing it =). As for technical difficulties though...I don't know anything about that. I definitely didn't purposfully make it incompatible with MP3 players. All I do is write the pieces of music, then export them as WAV files, then convert them to MP3 to lower the file size. Does any of my music work with your MP3 player? I ask, because if there's a problem with all the files, then it must be to do with the way I write MP3 files. But if it's just Hiko that doesn't work, I can try redoing that one. Sorry I don't have any immediate answers - I don't have an mp3 player so I don't really know anything about them...=(

Level 6
IhateArthas: There is nothing wrong with that files - so its probably something wrong on your side ;)

Level 3
Mostly I use East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra, as well as Symphonic Choirs, which is made by the same people. And then I've also got a large bundle of downloaded soundbanks that can be found for free on the internet. And there's also an ethnic set of sampled instruments which a friend gave to me. For Ansiria, I've used the Duduk out of that ethnic selection but I plan on maybe using more of the sounds out of it for later tracks.

Level 15
Gold, Silver, or Platinum? (I've been able to use Silver edition briefly at the studio where I've worked and it is a lot of fun to use)

Level 3
Oh, just Silver for the orchestra ^^. Saving up for that took quite long enough. It would be nice someday to see what they've added in the later versions, mind you - and it's possible to upgrade from one version to another by just adding onto the price, rather than having to buy the whole thing again, so maybe I'll do that sometime. Just not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.