• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey there,

Is there someone out there that would like to accept a little music challenge to make a wc3 themed music track basically like the contest? I really liked the contest and got more time then I had at the contest so I'd like to create a new musical piece in the form of a small challenge in the contest section.

Is there anyone out there that would like to do this? If so, what kind of theme would you suggest?

Level 17
I would challange you but first i need some music software as im not just gonna find an ochestra or band lieing around. And a piano and cornet wont go well so.
Do you know of any good free music software i could use .
:D i accept your challange although will take some time ill make another post or edit it with the music :D in a few months years weaks i dunno

I would suggest free theme (its easier) Otherwise Moving peace. This means it wouldnt be like Heavy metal or dum dum dum dum, but instead it could be very upbeat or ver mournfull about something a time in history or a moment passing bye. or an appifany. but either way it would need power and integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.