• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea for Music Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Now I know the music contest has started, Any For anyone who hasnt thought of an idea yet, I am requesting that some were to make background music for me, Of course fitting the theme of my map.

Theme: 2 group of assasins need to kill the king, The king is located on one of the floors in this castle in a random room, and the first group to make it to the king, killing him, without being caught by gaurds wins. The two groups are rivals race against each other for the kill. The music would have to resemble Stealth, Darkness/ night time, a little more quiet, and dramatic. Any assasin caught will be hung. Please Pm me or comment below if you are intrested in making a peice of music for this. +rep and cedit in map for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.