• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Steel Body, not working correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
1) Divine Protection is classified as an healing spell. Is this intended? I believe damage prevention is not healing.
2) Burst of Light, on the other hand, is clearly a healing spell that can be used while Steel Body is active.

Thanks for the fantastic map by the way :)

Level 8
Monk in steel body using divine protection would kinda op, but u can still turn off SB cast divine shild and turn on SB again, but it has it's cooldown so it's quiet fair.

Burst of Light has long cooldown and this is kind of ultimate spell so it may be used even in SB, monk has low spell power thou so it's not problem.

this spell works 100% correctly.

Level 1
Monk in steel body using divine protection would kinda op, but u can still turn off SB cast divine shild and turn on SB again, but it has it's cooldown so it's quiet fair.

Burst of Light has long cooldown and this is kind of ultimate spell so it may be used even in SB, monk has low spell power thou so it's not problem.

this spell works 100% correctly.

Why would it be OP? You said yourself Monk has low spell power.
I suggest adding to the tooltip that Burst of Light is an exception though, since it's definetely an healing spell but it can be used.

Level 6
theres more

Divine Fist = SP based
Evade not realy high
Critical not realy high

Level 6
you should've already realized in other words, is simple as this:

MONK IS TRASH

At least till 1.2 comes where he will be good actually but as for now monk is just useless junk

I am aware of the current flaws of most hybrid classes. This is thanks to the fact that there is not enough skills supporting the style of play and the Crusader being far superior in terms of AoE tanking - and D3 is mainly AoE tanking content.
However, DIvine First and Steel Body are both working as intended.

Level 3
1) Divine Protection is classified as an healing spell. Is this intended? I believe damage prevention is not healing.
2) Burst of Light, on the other hand, is clearly a healing spell that can be used while Steel Body is active.

Thanks for the fantastic map by the way :)

My Theory is that Divine protection is disabled because it generates threat , and even more threat with steel body , while on the other hand Burst of light generates no threat at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.