• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SteamTank

By: Garfield
Type: Unit

This model is only authorised for download on www.wc3sear.ch and WC3Campaigns.com. If you wish to upload this to your site you must contact me first (via WC3campaigns.com) and ask permission.

Legal: This model was created from two models by Blizzard Entertainment, modified by Garfield. Please feel free to use this model in your maps but you MUST give me full credit. If you make any changes to the model you release the new model to either WC3Campaigns.com or wc3sear.ch and give me credit as co-author.

Portrait: The portrait is included in the model

Description: A Gnomisch Amphibious Transport
----------------------------------------------
Using the same basis as they used for their famous steamtank, the gnomes designed a simple troop carrier. After a few had been lost after attacks
by trolls the decision was made to equip the transports with flamethrowers as a means of protection.

Since the gnomes don't have a real navy, except for submarines, they decided to create an amphibious version of the transport to carry their troops across rivers.

Since the gnomes and dwarves cannot leave the transports while in the water the amphibious transports are now also equiped with anti-air rockets to protect the troops inside against enemy air units.

Keywords:
hover tank steamtank
Contents

SteamTank (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 16th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 16th of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

Level 1
file size is so small because you need'nt to import texture files. he used the steamtank textures. the most other modelmakers use their own textures.

Level 2
hey i used this for my map, it worked great but one prob, the barrage cannons dont stay tehre forever... they dissapear and then when u atatck they appear and dissapear... can anyone tell me why?