• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Starting Town Halls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello again. One last question. Is there a way to replace the starting human town halls with a custom one? I'm trying to do each human kingdom so i need to have each one train a certain villager. Is that possible?

Level 13
Could just custom make the start trigger to create what you want at start position for each player based on anything you want from race or handicap or both if you want too.

Level 8
If you use the exiting town hall you won't get that annoying message "you will be revealed.." Just change the model in the object editor. You can also edit the units trained. Add another unit or edit the exiting builder model and stats.

Level 4
Ok i did that but i found a new problem. When Crossbowman_by_Kitabatake fire at the enemy, another model of them is put on top of the target and starts spewing blood. WHY????

Level 4
OK. I fixed the crossbowman problem, thanks for the help, but i don't really understand how to change the town hall. What i'm trying to do is make it so that each player has to use a certain type of villager. I am trying to limit what kind of buildings are made by the villagers in each player. Now since the tech tree isnt allowing me to choose my custom peasants, i need each seperate town hall to build that type of villagers. Sorry for being unclear before.

Level 8
If you need a townhall to build a certain villager or worker just add that worker to the townhall > unit trained. If you want to remove some of the structures built by the workers just remove the structure in the worker stats under > units built. All in the object editor. Its really easy.

Level 4
If you need a townhall to build a certain villager or worker just add that worker to the townhall > unit trained. If you want to remove some of the structures built by the workers just remove the structure in the worker stats under > units built. All in the object editor. Its really easy.

Problem is, that i need each player to build a certain villagers. For example, dwarves and Stromgarde would have different villagers so that they can build different buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.