• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starting Position Editing (being able to put start locations closer to a gold mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i dont think you can make the starting location thing smaller. but if you want your main base (wichever it might be) to be closer to you goldmine you can go in the trigger editing page of WE, remouve the part about aotomaticly creating starting building/units and place them manually after (ps, im not sure if it would work but you can always try:)

Level 3
thx for trying to help guys, but i just placed start location closer to gold mine. it works like when u place it to normal location. i just asked how to do that cuz i lowered pathing of buildings and gold mines so to try to lower start locations pathing to get it closer to mine. thx for hlp

Status
Not open for further replies.