• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stargate Universe: The Adventures of Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Stargate Universe: The Adventures of Destiny

The original idea can be found here: StarWarCraft

I am in need of skilled modders with enough interest in this project to spend some of their spare time to work on it.

General Requirements: One of the big Instant Messaging Clients (MSN, Yahoo), I'll probably just choose the one most people have.

Download the map listed above and look at it to make an idea about this map! That map is unprotected and actually i'm trying to speak with the maker of the StarWarCraft to let me to create a map starting from his idea.
Information

The map will have 2 big game-play types:
The ships which will be controled by the player in a huge universe. And the planets... From the ship he can deploy units to the planet.

In StarWarCraft pathable planets don't exist but i will insert them here.
The Story

A group of scientist found a way to dial-up an adress with 9 symbols at the stargate. They will go through the gate.(Here cinematic is required) They will inspect the place and will see that they are on a space ship: Destiny. From this moment they will try to dial-up the adress of the Earth but they will fail. The actions begins.. They go to different planets to get resources and to find technologies. They will meet hostile alien races and will fight against them.(Alien races will be controled by players). The end will remain unknown for players, i will not post it even after the map is finished, so the players will meet hard missions maybe impossible. The universe is HUGE!

256x256 map size(Reduced from 480x480 because was laggy)

Sorry for the bad english.I will correct the post after the map will be released. The story can be found in the map quest menu too.
As soon players will apply, as soon map will be in the BETA phase!
Jobs

1.) Story Writing

Lead Writer: bomblader

2.) Modelers

Position 1: <empty>
Position 2: <empty>
Part-time position: <empty>

3.) Terrainers

Position 1: bomblader
Position 2: ACdestinydream
4.) Triggerers

Position 1: ACdestinydream
Position 2: <empty>
Part-time position 1: Miss_Foxy

5.) Cinematics

6.) 2D-Art

This position requires of you to be able to do loading screens/icons and possibly minimap-previews
Part-time position 1: <empty>

7.) Sound Manager

If you want to join my team just post below!
Now with photos:)

84428d1277616202-stargate-universe-adventures-destiny-haha1.png

84427d1277616202-stargate-universe-adventures-destiny-haha.png

Status
Not open for further replies.