• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft2 should have a p2p inside custom games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The p2p would only work for people in the game you're in, and only upload/download the current game that is being hosted.
It would increase download speeds for other players greatly, since some colleges block p2p programs, starcraft2 wouldn't be able to require it for joining custom games, but the people that do enable it would greatly boost download speed.

Level 7
well all i ask is that they bring back the button that lets you leave the loading screen if your done loading but every1 else takes three hours to load

thats #1 in my list of things blizz needs to bring back

Level 13
That, and the ability to see how badly the other people are failing at loading the map. Then we can all see who is that lagger that ruins the first half an hour of a game, and kill him right before he does any real harm.

Level 3
Why dont you burn the players bum powered wooden modem (The guy couldnt afford the bums. Bums. 1 Cent an hour.)That way he wont annoy the players around him even if it costs him the internet with a bunch of bicycles run by bums.

Level 7
anyone got some cheese ? JK

but hopefully Blizz will add new features or add old ones like resource amount from WC2

Edit: ooooo i just remembered that little feature in DoW where if you right click on a units icon at a building it will automatically keep queing that unit every time a slot opens in the que line until you right click the icon to stop auto queing

Level 2
well all i ask is that they bring back the button that lets you leave the loading screen if your done loading but every1 else takes three hours to load

thats #1 in my list of things blizz needs to bring back

What they had in SC1 was actually a "voting" style button, if enough players in the game hit the button it forced everyone into the game. This had nothing to do with loading, just people who AFKed during briefing. You wouldn't be allowed to enter the game before other players just because you can load faster :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.