• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

STARCRAFT RPG SOLO 2.5d

VERSION 2.5 BETA 1.00 SOLO

GAMEPLAY : RPG-melee.

The capital city has sent you to a small peripheral colony in order to help the people and evaluate the situation. The city can't send more troops before knowing whether the situation is hopeless or not. You must help Captain Yan Canta and federate the resistance of the colonies into the region.

Choose a Heroe, protect the colony against Zergs, create an army and counter attack ! The zergs will suffer !

Marine Assault is a campaign map, first destinated to solo playing. The difficulty depends on the number of player, so you can play alone, with a friend or 2. The difficulty decreases if a player leaves.

About the 2.5, i listened all comments and think about it and i modified the gameplay, add a lot of alternate missions, secret places, liberty on the map, more easy item, a different ressource system, something to make the hero more resistant at start, a better ambiance etc...

Keywords:
Starcraft, Marine, Assault, Zerg, Terran, Acathla, RPG,
Contents

STARCRAFT RPG SOLO 2.5d (Map)

Reviews
23:37, 1st Aug 2008 Ash: This map is aimed at the Starcraft community and is, only in premise, very good. The main issues I have with the map is both the English and 'I-HAS-COOL-MODELS' syndrome. As opposed to beating around the bush, I'll just...