• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medivh's Prophecy 2.5d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Orginal Creators Sadame, Huntsman, Passed to me Wowwars

Credits: Panther-anthro, Satans_arme, Skull_king (Terraining trolls), beta testers.

This is a spawned based game like Ring wars, Strife, BFME, LT
2.6A :
- Dark portal fixed
- New hero
- 2 new bases
- 1 new event
- more unit balancing and realism
- terrain changes
- getting ready to add/revamp alot of bases for 3.0

Last update was somewhere around late 2010

Keywords:
AWMP, Azeroth wars medivhs prohecy, Azeroth, Wars, medivh's, prohecy, spawn, based, spawnedbased, warcraft, TFT, RoC, Sadame, Wowwars, SMEG, HoA, HoAR
Contents

Medivh's Prophecy 2.5d (Map)

Reviews
12:18, 26th Maj 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected 20:58, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected

M

12:18, 26th Maj 2011
-Kobas-:
20:58, 13th Aug 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Level 9
it maybe because map has too much crap i dont need in it if you keep lagging just report it so i could remove some useless things i could find if theres any bugs or anythign please show me/report it

Level 16
So far nice. The greatest changes that I see is realitively lag-less gameplay and force changing. Maybe next time you should split the map into two versions, "Classic" (With Sadame's Force-Splitting) and "New" (With Your Force-Splitting).

Level 7
it maybe because map has too much crap i dont need in it if you keep lagging just report it so i could remove some useless things i could find if theres any bugs or anythign please show me/report it
Yet you have ideas to add more stuff? This map has way too much extra stuff in it.. terrain work is also needed. Even Satans_Arme (the terrainer) admitted it was the worst he's done.

Level 3
Man this map cause too much lagg.And don't ya think the spawning time is too long?.And more of that when i killed the Mograin he has become an demi hero.When he gets ashbringer He comes full hero again.But tell me where is ashbringer?I miss it so much

Level 9
Yet you have ideas to add more stuff? This map has way too much extra stuff in it.. terrain work is also needed. Even Satans_Arme (the terrainer) admitted it was the worst he's done.

Eagle i cant terrain much but i'll try, So you want me to terrain more?
the Ideas i have are about terrain/gameplay.

anyways, thanks.

@pray ashbringer is where morgraine died I know its a challange lol but morgraine has pretty useful spells.

Level 16
Man this map cause too much lagg.And don't ya think the spawning time is too long?.And more of that when i killed the Mograin he has become an demi hero.When he gets ashbringer He comes full hero again.But tell me where is ashbringer?I miss it so much

Cause too much lag? I used a netbook and it don't even lag (except on loading, which happens to my netbook most of the time).

Level 3
Oookee but don't you think troops come long? 3 min is still long for it

Level 3
Ok but i must say this is great map.Still i miss yogg-sanron.That ulduar model is really deadfull.You can make a dungean there.

Level 3
Maybe you should add them more.Deadmines,scarlet high inquistor,Ulduar,razormane downs,azjol nerub.They are all lost

Level 3
The map Is terrible for these reasons
No lore consistancy at all (lore consistancy doesnt effect gameplay btw)
Units move WAY too slow
poorly done terrain
just bad overall imo, tbh for the people that are interested in these maps I recommend Luka_Blight's Dark Ages of Warcraft, it's alot better than this. there is some lore inconsistancy and a few gameplay flaws but not nearly as many as this has

Level 9
@pray you could just download here and @Wolfybecker okay i see what you mean thnks for your feedback even though its bad. and i wasn't even the mapper i'm just trying to fix these stuff... DaoW sucks and no adverntising other maps and if you do wanna play something fun like this try out Azeroth wars Stragey or LR.

Level 8
Rating

Ok after playing this multiple times I've concluded that...

Pros
-Good looking terrain.

-No bugs so far that I can tell (This could be just me but so far so good bug-wise).

-Appropriate credits.

-Lovely alliance system for alternate history and re-playability.

Cons
-Even though you stated its game play not lore, lore contributes a lot to the map and sadly theres a lot of negative comments in game about scarlet crusaders and other things from WoW which don't fit in. To fix this you may simply remove their spawns and add them later by events if you want to.

-The spawning system is quite boring as all you do is sit there and wait for units to spawn. It can be improved by adding castles which you buy, or a research system so when you upgrade it, the base gives you a new tier of troops like in Glory of the Horde.

-Like in most Strategy games the game isn't balanced well. I found that teal and blue are very rigged and that nothing can stop them. I had 2 groups of fel orcs with heroes versus yellow and dark green's armies and I easily and swiftly decimated them.

Overall the game is fun, great and has potential however, some races are just better then others, the spawning system could be improved and the game could always be made more lore friendly.

From Lev's magical rating system :) I'd give it a:

7.8/10

[Also your descriptions made me laugh :)]

Level 12
@pray you could just download here and @Wolfybecker okay i see what you mean thnks for your feedback even though its bad. and i wasn't even the mapper i'm just trying to fix these stuff... DaoW sucks and no adverntising other maps and if you do wanna play something fun like this try out Azeroth wars Stragey or LR.

No, it doesn't suck, and its still played a lot. And its still liked over this one. And you seriously just proved hypocrisy. You JUST said not to advertise, then you advertise 2 other different maps that are the same as DaoW.

cons I've noticed

-There are enough spelling errors to fill the pacific ocean

-I'm not even going to begin on the lore

-The terrain is ok, theres a few parts that really aren't bad, pretty good quality, however a lot of the walls used are..Meh, not too much effort was put into them. Some are too wide or too tall that makes them look very ugly.

-Like all of your maps (Of which you said you didn't like) You use the extremely extremely common and very repetitive spawn system (You do realize build type games are not very common?)

-Lot of terraining spots looks like the original terrain was likely taken directly from azeroth wars or Daow, this kinda reminds me of Azzy wars, and theres a few spots exactly the same, save a few tweaks. However most of it looks pretty modified for it to look a lot different. However this could all be custom, since the shores of the continents are pretty close to each other, unless they were widened.

-Balance... You really need to work on that. No faction should be super rigged, if a faction is big, you don't make them super powerful, otherwise, well there big and super powerful. You need to work on balance.

its not that bad of a game, but there are many things that just don't fit or make sense, and the fact theres so many spelling errors...Well... That needs to be fixed.

For a map you didn't start from scratch or do most of the work on. Not bad wowwars.

Level 9
spawn system revamp will take me alot lot longer.

i already been fixing scarlet and creating scarlet bastion as i post this.

Arthas wont longer be forced to northrend and Teal has like no heroes left for lore since mamoroth was with legion.

thanks for your feedback Lev & Punwisp

Level 9
well is there a moderator that can review this map and aprove or something?

and added loading screen

oh and just if you somehow get kicked while downloading it means you have a proplem with map so just download here or epicwar.com

Last edited:
Level 2
This has too much lag.

You need to fix it. Scale down the units or if that doesn't work limit the food cap to 200.

Level 9
but that makes it more work so maybe, maybe not.

just stick to 5 castle things and make it all in 1 trigger like no

tier 1
tier 2
tier 3
tier 4
tier 5
things.

make it all in one for it makes it faster and less work for you. and if you want can you make hotkeys like QWER? and higlight the letters in the spell/abilty.