• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medivh's Prophecy 2.5d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Orginal Creators Sadame, Huntsman, Passed to me Wowwars

Credits: Panther-anthro, Satans_arme, Skull_king (Terraining trolls), beta testers.

This is a spawned based game like Ring wars, Strife, BFME, LT
2.6A :
- Dark portal fixed
- New hero
- 2 new bases
- 1 new event
- more unit balancing and realism
- terrain changes
- getting ready to add/revamp alot of bases for 3.0

Last update was somewhere around late 2010

Keywords:
AWMP, Azeroth wars medivhs prohecy, Azeroth, Wars, medivh's, prohecy, spawn, based, spawnedbased, warcraft, TFT, RoC, Sadame, Wowwars, SMEG, HoA, HoAR
Contents

Medivh's Prophecy 2.5d (Map)

Reviews
12:18, 26th Maj 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected 20:58, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
lol just tell me what u want to be done. to open it u just use jassnewgen and just open it simple as that and remeber to enable UMSWE, TESH,Colorizor, No Limits, Ojbect Editor hack.

check off: Dont let WE disable triggers, Always allow trigger enable.

Last edited:
Level 10
lol just tell me what u want to be done. to open it u just use jassnewgen and just open it simple as that and remeber to enable UMSWE, TESH,Colorizor, No Limits, Ojbect Editor hack.

check off: Dont let WE disable triggers, Always allow trigger enable.

You have a link to download jass?