• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft II: Cheat Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
StarCraft II Cheat Codes

Easter Egg: Extra Chatter and Animal Murder

To make animals explode, just keep double clicking on one at a pretty quick rate. After 10-15 clicks or so, the show will start.

Also, the amount of polish in the game is amazing. Every single unit has a dozen or more unique dialogue when you click on them repeatedly. The best thing to do though, is assign a unit to a group (1 to 0) and just hold the number button down and listen to the chatter.
Easter Egg: Hidden Dialogue

Left click any unit a few times to hear hidden dialogue.
Easter Egg: Exploding Creatures

Left click any creature a few times and it will detonate.
Cheat: Cheat List

Press ENTER to bring up the console. Enter the following codes for the desired effect. Warning: Entering cheat codes disables Achievements until you start a new game -OR- load an earlier save.

* terribleterribledamage - God Mode

Level 22
I played war3 without cheats but ran the whole SC and Broodwar campaign through them in the 90s. So sad, instant killing things completing the mission in 1 minute. I was a kid and i definitely won't use them for the campaigns, just for some testing stuff.

The easter egg about the 15 clicks on a critter and it explodes also works in multiplayer :p.

It also exists in war3 if you click a flying sheep too much

Level 5
Dude, the multiclick responses and critter explosions are in almost every Starcraft/Warcraft game. Think if ya multiclick NPCs in WoW they do it even.

Sadly, I ain't got anymore cheats to add, though thank you for the ones ya pasted :D

EDIT: Actually, I got something that's KINDA an easter egg...

/dance - If you have certain units selected (Marine, Thor, Maraurders to get ya started) they'll do a short little dance. This doesn't do much except for sillyness however, it DOES interupt attack and move orders. Using this command on enemy troops does not work of course.

Level 5
Update 2: July 31,2010:StarCraft II Cheats

Hint: Zerg Queen Quick Larval Injection
BACKSPACE is used to cycle through your species's command center. For the Zerg player, this is handy since each queen needs to "do stuff" with larvae.
What I do is bind BACKSPACE (or the cycle command center function) to one of my extra mouse buttons and speed up the process.
(1) Select all queens with control group
(2) Hold down inject larvae hotkey
(3) Press BACKSPACE to jump between each hatch, and click that hatch. This will use the closest queen to cast inject larvae, without having to press inject larvae each time

Easter Egg: Marines
Marines can be found in various places in the single player campaign.

• On the mission "Havens Fall," search the bottom left corner near the refugees. Just before the bottom left Zerg base in the water is a Marine frozen in "carbonite."
  • On the mission "Zero Hour," where you wait 20 minutes for evacuation, search the top of the map, just above the left vespene geiser. Here you can find a Tauren Space Marine. He will enter an outhouse -- if you click it 3 times it will shoot into space, unlocking that level's secret.
Submitted by Alex Johnston and SeanJarnagin

Easter Egg: Shooter Minigame
Click on the arcade machine on the Hyperian to play a space shooter mini game.

Volsky
Unlockable: Secret 26th Mission
To unlock the secret 26th mission, head to the mission called "Media Blitz." After the suprise attack, go to the platform on the southeast corner of the map. There you will find a science facility. Destroy it and collect the item to unlock the mission "Piercing the Shroud."

Easter Egg: Hidden Dialogue
Left click any unit a few times to hear hidden dialogue.

Easter Egg: Exploding Creatures
Left click any creature a few times and it will detonate.

Cheat: Cheat List
Press ENTER to bring up the console. Enter the following codes for the desired effect. Warning: Entering cheat codes disables Achievements until you start a new game OR lode an earlier save.

• terribleterribledamage - God Mode
  • moredotsmoredots - Free Units (no resources needed)
  • realmendrilldeep - 5000 Gas
  • whysoserious - 5,000,000 Credits
Additions by jbernard, Shadokotsu and Antioch123

Level 2
In "The Devil's Playground" campaign map (the first mission Tosh assigns you, which also hosts the Brutalisk), Mini Diablo can be found stranded on one of the small "islands" behind the second largest Zerg base at the lower right-hand corner of the map. Theres three islands in that corner, two of which are pretty small.

Level 27
In "The Devil's Playground" campaign map (the first mission Tosh assigns you, which also hosts the Brutalisk), Mini Diablo can be found stranded on one of the small "islands" behind the second largest Zerg base at the lower right-hand corner of the map. Theres three islands in that corner, two of which are pretty small.
I think I know why they put it exactly in this mission. The name makes it even funnier.

Level 27
Sorry for doubleposting, but i found out something... Funny. Aparently, terrans got Night Elf slave dancers. If you don't believe me, take a look at the hyperion cafeteria, or w/e it's called :)

This one is kinda like already known from beta times... it has wow female night elf animations ripped from WoW... man that's funny, Blizzard steals from itself...

Level 5
Update 5:SC2 Cheats/Secret Mission

Piercing the Shroud---->The Secret Mission

Is the secret SC2WOL mission.It is accessed by destroying the
science facility in Media Blitz and obtaining the hidden
documents within.

Raynor's Raiders investigated a secret Terran Dominion facility
and discovered the Dominion was experimenting with hybids.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
terribleterribledamage-God Mode(toggles on/off)

whysoserious-Removes costs of (Minerals,Vespene,energy,etc.)

moredotsmoredots-Removes tech requirements

iamironman-Upgrades armor(and shields)by 1

eyeofsauron-Lets you view any cinematic

jaynestown-Grants more resources

real mendrilldeep-Grants 5,000 Vespene Gas

tyuhasleftthegame- Disables Victory Conditions

Last edited:
Level 5
Easter Egg in an Easter Egg!

Inside the sercret mission unlocked via destroying the Science Facility on Korhol (which can be unlocked in replays btw) if you send a unit as far as you can at the drop point when ya get reinforcements (outside, not entering the brutalisk room first), you can see a Murloc Marine just minding it's own buisness on a nearby asteroid.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Yes but what they say as cheats are more link hints.

For example god mode is a cheat, however finding a tauren space marine is more of a hint / easteregg as it will not give you an unfair advantage.

To me cheats give an unfair advantage, like infiite life, unlimited resources or fast build and not some graphic element which has no affect on gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.