• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft 2 release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
lol who cares about dates? just wait for BETA, i t should take like 6 months to 1 year after BETA. That simple.

wasnt beta out? I've seen people (who dont work at blizz) play sc2 beta (as seen on youtube).

wasnt beta out? I've seen people (who dont work at blizz) play sc2 beta (as seen on youtube).

that's not BETA, that's the shown demo at blizzcon. Betas are like pre-redestribution of the game in order to test the game, only a few get them.

How do you think we were able to have all the data about WoW model and texture formats before it's release?

Level 8
is it better than xp? Im not game to try another microsoft OS yet, ever since Vista came out.

Level 19
Yeah, something is wrong with the subscription.

is it better than xp? Im not game to try another microsoft OS yet, ever since Vista came out.

I shouldn't even have to comment... It is better than any OS Microsoft has ever released. It uses less resources.

SC2 Beta will be out this summer and it's official. I'll have what to play and the race to master before the release of the full game. I'm not sure only how many will be able to play it when released.

I guess they'll have millions sold within 24 hours which means instant buy via Blizzard Store. They really need thousands of servers to keep up the phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.