• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft 2 Models Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi i would need the following:

The Thor , a giant robot with 6 big guns. The terrans new superweapon, the answer to the Protoss Mothership and the Zerg who know what. The Thor is like a giant goliath with a funny ability it can go into siege mode like a siege tank. Dealing more damage but unable to move.
thor_2.jpg

The Baneling: A suciding zerg bug. Packed with toxic acid. The baneling is a mutation from the original zergling. Used by the zerg to knockout countless of foes at no time, the baneling cant nearly walk so it rolls most of the time.
baneling.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
i mean the models for wc3 im talking about someone makin the models not extracting them from sc2!

Last edited:
Level 4
And some have said it will be made in a trilogy.
Thus shipping it out earlier than what was said before.

OHOUH!

That was confirmed by Blizzard. Trilogy will be one game per race's campaign, but you'll still be able to play all 3 races online.
Also, gamestop's new date for SC2 is June 09, so I withdraw my first comment : )

Status
Not open for further replies.