• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars: Galactic Conquest

Contents

Star Wars: Galactic Conquest (Map)

Level 22
Yup...uits just what I thought it was... a galactic conquest clone. OUt of all your maps, I found this to be the most disappointing. There are so many star wars models out there, yet you resort to still using so many SC models. I can understand that with the buildings, but both sides are composed of mostly vulture models. I suggest removing the lower-end battle frigates and replace them with more fighter models (like the tie bomber and the y-wing, ect) basically make the first shipyard a fighter yard. In short: it need a more of a star wars feel. Because as it is, I'd rather play your star trek version.
-VGsatomi

Level 2
i dont know what your talking about, this map rocks :D althogh i do admit its more GCish than it is SW ish, although i think thats because there are no named planets like there was in ST:GC so you dont get as much of a Star warsy feeling, although its still a fun map,

nothings more fun then sending in a fleet of star destroyers and opening up the guns on an unsuspecting target

Level 3
interesting......ive probably never seen so many imported models in my life though, i have to say more was put into the look, and less in the "feel", not what i expected, after playing it though, i discovered my map has different aims, mine is based upon ground/troop battles, the frame of the game will be a copy of Starwars Battlegrounds. I alreayd released a small beta that has the hero select triggers, and some other stuff

Level 1
Um... why are the main rebel ships twice as good as the imperial main ships? (the MC 60)... Everytime I get to teching them in the game and using them, everyone calls me a cheater and can only win by playing a rigged map... Blah blah blah.

Also, why are all the ships either terran vultures or protoss carriers? :? Kinda becomes confusing as to what you're fighting mid way through the game.