• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Standar special effect is missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello. I really love impale (buff) special effect and I used it in ~3 trigger-based spells, 2 of them are quite volumetric since they are standing for a boss fight. So, the problem is that after I've finished 3rd spell that is using impale (buff) special effect, this special effect doesn't appear properly in any of my spells anymore. There's just some purple blood which is being included in this effect, but that juicy spike never appears anymore.
But that special effect still appears when u're using default impale ability.
I'm working & playing on Reforged, my only guessing is that there was some buggy ninja patch.
I'll show simpliest one of these 3 abilities, just as example of how am I using it.
P.S. this special effect always "finishes" even if you destroy it, as many others. This trigger worked well until now.
1628820441625.png
Edit: Just tried this trigger in another triggerless map. Same effect, just that purple blood and nothing more. Could someone else test it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.