• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi Guys, this my first model that uploaded to the Hive, the Stand. So thats why if you thing this just a simple model.
Thanks to Purge who help my Screenshot problem
Feel free to edit the model as long you not forgot to credit me!
<UPDATE>
-Fixed the some of the "Log"
-Delete some unused polygon
- Lower the file size a bit ( Decrease 7KB)
<UPDATE 2>
- Do the thing as Misha say
Darko_Darkking

Keywords:
Stand, Booth, Stall, Simple, Edit, Easy, Sell Thing.
Contents

Stand (Model)

Reviews
08:46, 6th Jul 2014 Misha: there's something odd with a few 'logs' in the stand, as if they're missing polygons? try to tweak that one also the design looks very bland and could really use something other, especially those panels at the side and on...

M

08:46, 6th Jul 2014
Misha: there's something odd with a few 'logs' in the stand, as if they're missing polygons? try to tweak that one
also the design looks very bland and could really use something other, especially those panels at the side and on the roof of the stand.
there might be some normal issues for you to fix (dark bits of mesh)
and model's internal name needs to match the model's filename
and last bit.. some polygons are not really needed because they're not going to be seen from a default warcraft's camera angle, so do trim them a bit

pretty nice, pretty nice, but try to eliminate the z-fighting between the planes (glitchy visual thing when two planes of mesh are put almost into each other) the normals on the lower front of the stand need to be reversed (easy-ish with mdlvis) and.. 'grad6' texture and material using it seem to be completely unneeded, so you can remove them as well.

Darko_Darkking said:
Sorry but for now the screenshot crash, sorry everyone.
I will fix it
{Edit}
I do the best i can but, IT STILL ERROR! Could someone make one or two screenshot for it?

I uploaded one myself for you (just a screenshot from the model viewer). If you try to update it yourself, make sure it is the proper format (jpeg or png).

Level 6
it feels a bit.. too bland.. could you try adding a few more details, something on the stand and maybe some TeamColor canvas over it? (if someone wants multi-colored stands)
Maybe,I created this without any other thing on the stand because maybe someone want to add something there, but fortunately anyone got permission to edit this if they feel need it as longest they give credit to me.
The texture in the side of the wood looks stretch. (In my opinion, maybe try adding a lantern or a lamp similar to the Marketplace or Fruitstand)
Well, since its your first, you should now try to Improve your skills :)
Yes, i will try to improve it Edge45
^This. Also another texture for the side and/or top part of the model can help.
Awesome anyways. (4/5)
Ok, and thanks.

Thanks for any comment anyway(Even it was negative)

Last edited:
Level 6
Misha: there's something odd with a few 'logs' in the stand, as if they're missing polygons? try to tweak that one
also the design looks very bland and could really use something other, especially those panels at the side and on the roof of the stand.
there might be some normal issues for you to fix (dark bits of mesh)
and model's internal name needs to match the model's filename
and last bit.. some polygons are not really needed because they're not going to be seen from a default warcraft's camera angle, so do trim them a bit
Alright, thanks for reminding me about that!

Level 22
lol, girls haha XD That's too much I think... Don't forget to make them wear maid costumes. Cheers.
reputation_off.gif