• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Market Stand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It has been a long time I didn't do Warcraft III modding. I'm back !
Here's a model I made for my project [Ragnarok PVP Izlude], the project is dead but I'm continuing it now.

Behold the market stand, it's a simple model but I think it could be useful.. and the size is only 3kb

Versions
v1.2 - Unwrap fixed

v1.1 - Rotated texture and added alpha

v1.0 - Model uploaded
Keywords:
market, fruit, stand, store, stall, food, vegetables, eat, sell, shop
Contents

Market Stand (Model)

Reviews
17:54, 23rd Jan 2009 Pyritie: Unwrap's a bit messy. G.F. It's too simple. Sorry. I have to reject you. Nothing to add here. It's just tree boxes. Nothing special. Elenai: (3rd opinion) from my standpoint: it is devilishly simple, no...

M

17:54, 23rd Jan 2009
Pyritie: Unwrap's a bit messy.

G.F. It's too simple. Sorry. I have to reject you.
Nothing to add here. It's just tree boxes. Nothing special.

Elenai: (3rd opinion)

from my standpoint: it is devilishly simple, no animations, basic primitives, a few planes, blurry texture, and nothing really special at all...it is essentially a spam model if it did not have some use (which some users think it has) I would not approve it...and I would at the least, expect a much better effort, and perhaps some veggies that were not textures.

I cannot in good conscience approve, or allow this to be approved until the model is given an increase in 'epic' factor. That being: Add detail, make the skin less blurry, use a few models for the veggies, and make it less simple, perhaps animate it.

it doesn't have any bugs however. And that is the plus side.

With time, and some epic factor, this model could be made into a useful and excellent addition to the HIVE's model section. But until then, keep working please.

Level 12
Heya :D
Nice model, but i have a suggestion for you, make the texture (the one for the material hanging down, over the top) transparent/ additive (not sure which of the two it was... D:), and the black part'll disappear... might look a little better.

Only a suggestion though. 4/5 from me, very useful, and the size is excellent :wink: