• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stamina Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys. Sorry for soo many requests. But I am trying to make my upcoming Orpg the best I could. I've been wondering. I have an arrow key movement system in my map, and with it came a dash system. And when I double click up and hold it, he actually goes faster, But it drains my mana. That's why I was thinking is it possible to make another bar? Or if someone could show me how to make a tab on the right of my screen, so that instead of draining my mana it would drain the points out of 100 in the multiboard, Like if I have dash on it starts out at 100/100 stamina, and in dash mode it decreases by 1 each second, when the stamina reaches 0/100. And also when not in dash mode, the points increase by 1 each second until it reaches 100.

Sorry for an essay just tried to explain my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.