• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

In need of HP and mana bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey Guys

I would like to request a ProgressBar like modell with 100 or 102 animations for each percentage.:ogre_haosis:

I want use it as a Hp and Mana bar. Please someone who have freetime and know how to make that help me:ogre_kawaii:

Level 9
Hi!

I’m not sure I have really understood what you’re saying but is [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/mana-bars-system-v2-0-a-241348/?prev=search%3Dmana%2520bar%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20*»]this[/URL] help you?

Level 2
Hi judotrente!

Your link helps but I dont know how to use VJass:/
But I hope I will learn how to use that in my project^^
Anyway thanx for help:)

Is there any model for health bar?(not the casting bar models like in the THW these can not be used for what I would like to:\)
(Sorry for bad english)

Level 2
Exactly I want (a) or This model with animations like 50% hp = play units [50] animation. I hope you know what I mean:ogre_haosis:
Or could you tell me how can I do that myself?:vw_wtf:

Level 9
You can try to request such a model here. But I think a model with 100 animations isn't the good solution. To my mind it is possible to do so without a custom model, simply with triggers! But I'm unable to help you further sorry... There are excellent triggerers up there, I hope that one of them will help you!

Level 2
Thank you all the help. Maybe other people can help me to make it with triggers/or make the model I'am requesting:)

Status
Not open for further replies.