• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stag

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first model =)
A riderless Malfurion's stag

Removed the hero glow

Keywords:
Riderless, Stag, Malfurion, Furion
Contents

Stag (Model)

Reviews
10:34, 7th Sep 2009 shamanyouranus: Not enough changes made to the original model. Rejected.

M

10:34, 7th Sep 2009
shamanyouranus: Not enough changes made to the original model. Rejected.

Level 10
I think this is very usefull. Especially for those (Like me) who can't edit models. I'm pretty sure there is dudes or dudetts who is in need of Mal.'s stag without him on it.
It might not be hard to do this, but think of the noobs, and the lazy bums.
I give it a 3/5 for your effort. And I really think it's usefull.

Level 9
This needs a decay, before it can be properly used.
Otherwise, 4/5 Recommended

Cyper95 - i only have 2 words for this: looks weird
its the head^^

That's the actual head of the Stag. This is the unmounted version from the Malfurion model, I think. So it's not really edited in that sense. Blame Blizzard for the funky head.

Level 11
It is useful, aldo, you need to reduce the file size, and you cant ask any credit for it, since you didn't make it (not even a geoset merge).