• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Malorne, Great Stag Mount

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Many of you asked for my hart model. So here it is even with some suprises! Like version of Malorne. Hope you will like it. I am sorry to all, I dont have much time for W3, but dont worry I am like boomerang, I always come back ;)
Previews
Contents

Hart Mount (Model)

Malorne, Great Stag Mount (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
Both look really good. But there are issues to be fixed: As you remove the rider, many essential nodes went away with it. For attachments, you need a "Head Ref", a "Chest Ref", a "Hand Left Ref" and a "Hand Right Ref". Those are needed to display...
Level 14
wow they look very detailed and natural! One suggestion, you could turn the spell animation into a stand - 3 and then maybe make some spell animation with sparkling particles in between the horns ..

Anyway, I think they are wonderful!

Both look really good. But there are issues to be fixed:
  • As you remove the rider, many essential nodes went away with it. For attachments, you need a "Head Ref", a "Chest Ref", a "Hand Left Ref" and a "Hand Right Ref". Those are needed to display buffs, as Bloodlust, Frost Armor, etc. At the moment many doesn't show up. (For instance, even Sludge Minion has "Hand Left Ref")
  • What you have here is 2 Stag Heroes. They're only riderless animals, but they are heroes, with hero glow and dissipate. This is really up to you, but I'd rather make them regular units and give them Decay Flesh and Decay Bone. (As an alternative model, maybe)
Awaiting Update.