• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stacking HP bonus to a unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, I'm trying to do what is described at the end of this post: http://www.wc3c.net/showpost.php?p=1106980&postcount=10

I've made a HP bonus ability based on the Item Life Bonus ability, and add it to a unit when I type the chat message -HPadd. It works once, but it doesn't stack, like the above post claims that it can. I e, if i type -HPadd again the unit's HP remains unchanged. Why doesn't it work/how do I achieve what I'm looking for?

Level 5
  • Add HP test
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -HPadd as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add (HP) Test to P_HERO
P_HERO is set at the beginning of the game and not changed after that. It works the first time I type -HPadd but the Hp bonus doesn't stack if I type -HPadd again

If I run this trigger the HP is removed, and can be added again trhough the first trigger. The problem is that it doesn't stack if I run the "Add HP Test" trigger multiple times.

• Remove HP test
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -HPrem as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove (HP) Test from P_HERO

Status
Not open for further replies.