• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spore Animator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I wished Blizzard could have produced something like that. It makes modeling & animation a lot easier. They could add the same variety of 'models' to add diversity to the current list.

I myself have a hard time find Nerubian or Creepy-buildings in this forum.

the problem with spore, is all the anims are the same, it would be like every unit having the blademasters animations :p
spores animator is extreemly limited, although it is fairly easy to work with..
if blizz did it, they would do it right, aka some kinda art tool.. that works with 3d's max ;)

really though it would be cool if they got permission, and piggybacked a few model editor out there (maybe payed off the milkshake people)
so they could ship it with the game..., their version of Milk would be able to save as .mdx ofc, and probably do whatever else you cant do with milkshake...

Status
Not open for further replies.