• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells and Descriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need Spell is like skill 3 Troll warrior in DotA map, but when the hero moving and Don't damaged
Level 1 - add 5 MS per sec - CD 8 sec
Level 2 - add 10 MS per sec - CD 6 sec
Level 3 - add 15 MS per sec - CD 4 sec
Level 4 - add 20 MS per sec - CD 2 sec
and when the hero takes damage or stop moving then spell go to CD and set NS to deafult hero MS

Spell type is Passive

and pls send Beautiful Description for this spell (Hero name is Baby White Tiger if u need use in Description)

Last edited:

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
^Yeah, he can use Bribe's IsUnitMoving + Damage Engine. Then a Unit Indexer or Hashtable to keep track of the cooldown (for MUI). Otherwise, for non-MUI a simple Timer would work.

For a visual passive cooldown you can trigger it easily on newer versions of wc3. If you're on an older version then you can take advantage of the Spell Block ability: Passive Cooldown System [GUI Friendly] v1.04

This is about far as I'm willing to help as this will be a goddamn nightmare to explain to someone who is new to the editor. No offense Dexter, but I feel like you should learn the basics before jumping into complex spells.

Last edited:
Level 7
^Yeah, Bribe's IsMoving system + his Damage Engine. Then a Unit Indexer or Hashtable if it's MUI to keep track of the cooldown. Otherwise, a simple Timer would work.

For a visual passive cooldown you can trigger it easily on newer versions of wc3. If you're on an older version then you probably want take advantage of the Spell Block ability: Passive Cooldown System [GUI Friendly] v1.04

This is about far as I'm willing to help as this will be a goddamn nightmare to explain to someone who is new to the editor. No offense, but I feel like you should learn the basics before jumping into complex spells.
Can u tell me how to make it?

Level 7
Did you use the damage engine ? And the Unit move Detection?
i0oi_untitled.png

I use this trigger to add move speed in-hero but need some trigger to stop this spell and set MS hero to Default

Level 12
Without a Unit Move Detection from Bribe its not possible to set the movementspeed back
i tryed with issued orders and it works only when i press the stop by myself so
attacked and target of a spell set it back... but i did a passiv for an example for you that runs all the time open and check a bit out maybe you learn something or do a custom spell thats not like the one in dota ^^ (like me using a passiv)
as i said its not that good without some systems:
Damage Engine (Bribes system)
Move Detection (Bribes system)

Attachments

• Speedo Gonzales Test.w3m
    18.8 KB · Views: 33
Level 12
  • Turn Off Trigger from Start
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off Effect Trigger <gen>
  • Start the Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to SpeedoGonzales (Dummy Passiv)
    • Actions
      • Set VariableSet SpeedoUnit = (Learning Hero)
      • Set VariableSet SpeedoMovementSpeed = (Default movement speed of SpeedoUnit)
      • Trigger - Turn on Effect Trigger <gen>
  • Effect Trigger
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set SpeedoUnit movement speed to ((Current movement speed of SpeedoUnit) + 20.00)
  • Reset Speedo AutoAttack
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Attacked unit) Equal to SpeedoUnit
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set SpeedoUnit movement speed to SpeedoMovementSpeed
  • Reset Speedo Spell
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Target unit of ability being cast) Equal to SpeedoUnit
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set SpeedoUnit movement speed to SpeedoMovementSpeed

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I can only open map .w3x
That makes no sense. As I mentioned in another topic recently they are both the same format now and even in legacy versions you can open w3m if you can open w3x since you must have Reign of Chaos installed to install The Frozen Throne.

At least use the correct excuse that you cannot open the map because it is made by the current version of Warcraft III and so is incompatible with the legacy version you use...

Be aware that modifying a unit's movement speed with triggers can cause all kinds of issues/exploits due to interactions from other buffs that increase movement speed, especially by a percentage like endurance aura.

Last edited:
Level 5
How to make spell it's like Life Break huskar
I downloaded but is not very well

when using on spell change hero animation and looping animation and hero moving (not instantly) to the enemy and can't be canceled
if ability is based on channel,check (disable other abilities)
edit: or maybe problem is with trigger can u send triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.