• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Spellpower System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok, I'm creating a map where heroes can pick their own spells from six different classes of spells. So I need to build a system that can effectivley create values assigned to heroes and use them in triggered spells(spell damage is based off of elemental power(integer values assigned to the hero)). I know I'm going to need stucts for this but I have little knowledge of structs and how to use them. Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Level 11
For this to work, every spell would have to be triggered. There's two systems I highly recommend:

xecast:
xe0.6 - Wc3campaigns

ABuff System:
ABuff System - Wc3campaigns

The first one is basically all about spell special effects and custom damage functions. The second one allows you to create really diverse custom buffs and auras and it also comes with a damage detection system.

EDIT: PM me if you have any questions about the systems or if you want me to make you a base system that abstracts away all the low level stuff for dealing with the spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.