• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

{SpellPack} Blademaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
it's not my spell but difficult spell my old friends he made but he did not want to share it

That spell safely enjoy
if you want to put it into the map you give me credit
Contents

[Spell] - Blademaster Spellpack (Map)

Reviews
12:42, 29th Dec 2010 TriggerHappy: Don't submit others resources.

M

12:42, 29th Dec 2010
TriggerHappy:

Don't submit others resources.

Level 19
wait...your friend did not want to publish this spell so you steal it and want credits for it?

I'll laugh at you while you are being punished :grin:

and by the way...
these spells are bad because you can't cast them more than once at once without bugs, they waste performance and memory by using arrays where single variables would have sufficed, they leak unitgroups and points, use real time waits, are executed every 0.01 sec and contain many more beginner mistakes
additionally the creators of the special effects are not credited

further you are violating the rules by advertising a random website instead of providing an ingame screenshot of the spells in action
if I'd get a nickel everytime someone pressed "I have read the rules" and lied I'd be the wealthiest men on earth!

I think this one deserves to be reported...

You uploaded a spell made by your friend, while he doesn't want to share it with others... people like you who doesn't respect other people's decisions needs to be punished...

I Vote for rejection and resource reported

Last edited: