• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbook in Spellbook in Spellbook, Can't work .. HELP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, can anyone help me please ... I'll appreciate it fully...

Picture Reference : http://img130.imageshack.us/g/spellbookhelp1.jpg/

I'm using the spellbook to use as a menu to buy abilities.
On top of everything, i have a spellbook called " Weapon Slot 1 " that has decription " Slot is empty " [ IMAGE 1 ]. Inside it there is another spellbook called " Weapon Store " [ IMAGE 2 ]. My idea is that you can buy weapons to fill the slot in the menu when u click Weapon Slot 1. Inside the " Weapon Store " Spellbook there is yet another 2 spell books, " Magical Dreams "[ IMAGE 6 ] and " Clinks and Clanks "[ IMAGE 3 ].

Inside each of this spellbook is an ability , Bow Contraption [ IMAGE 4 ] in "Clinks and Clanks " and Blizzardry in " Magical Dreams ", based on thunderclap that upon casting or " buying ", it will trigger the " Weapon Slot 1 " Spellbook to be removed and replacing a spellbook called either " Blizzardry " or " Bow Contraption " depending on which one is " bought "

The problem is when " Clinks and Clanks " is in the 1st column 1st row of the spellbook " Weapon Store ", when i buy the ability " Bow Contraption " in it , it works perfectly [ IMAGE 5 ], removing the " Weapon slot 1 " and giving me " Bow Contraption". HOWEVER , when i buy " Blizzardry "[ IMAGE 7 ] in "Magical Dreams" which is on the 2nd column 1st row, it removes " Weapon Slot 1 " BUT it gives me " Bow Contraption " instead of " Blizzardry".. [ IMAGE 8 ]

Vice Versa, when i put " Magical Dreams " in the 1st colum 1st row instead, it works perfectly but when i buy the ability " Bow Contraption " it gives me " Blizzardry instead"

All the base Order ID are different... Can anyone help me please?:cry:
i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Level 3
I really appreciate both of your help .. thanks alot. If weren't for both of you i would have still racking my brains over this unsolvable issue. +rep =)

Status
Not open for further replies.