• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell with stacks doesn't seem to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys,

I have been working around making a spell similar to Heroes of Newerth hero called The Chipper and the spell is called Rockets (for more info click this LINK). The thing is that when the spell is learned, it has a maximum of 3 stacks. But to the best of my knowledge, usable spells can't have stacks in WC3. That is why I made the spell three times all the same things beside that the first one fast button is Q, 2nd - W, 3rd - E... Then I make a trigger...

When a unit learns an ability
That ability is Rockets [Q] (at 0, 2 box)
Learn Rockets [W] (at 1, 2 box)
and
Learn Rockets [E] (at 2, 2 box)

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work. It learns only the Rockets [Q].

Any ideas?

Thank you

Level 24
That is probably because you have no avaiable skill points left.
Learning a skill requires a skill point.
Leveling a skill up doesn't.
Increase the avaiable skill points of the hero by 2 before you learn the other abilities.
There is a GUI option to modify hero skill points.

Level 2
That is probably because you have no avaiable skill points left.
Learning a skill requires a skill point.
Leveling a skill up doesn't.
Increase the avaiable skill points of the hero by 2 before you learn the other abilities.
There is a GUI option to modify hero skill points.

Actually, I assigned the Q, W and E to be part of the spells that the hero can learn and now they pop up. I got it. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.